Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on December 23, 2013
I've worn this a handful of times now and it's exactly what I was looking for. I got the Silver Gray color option and it goes with just about any winter outfit I can think of wearing. It feels nice, soft, and silky for a solid price and the material is just the right weight (I tend to get hot sometimes even when it's cold and this scarf has the right balance for me).

I couldn't have asked for a better product. I would get another one but fortunately I don't have much need anymore.
on October 24, 2014
this was a gift for myhusband who loves wearing scarves... he hardly took it off except once when weather was really blustery and he needed soemthng warmer. this muted stripe was light weight and elegant; it complemented whatever the occasion- at a sidewalk cafe or at an upscale Sunday brunch!.
on January 12, 2013
Having lived in Los Angeles for many years I had no need for a scarf (never gets that cold here).
An unexpected trip to Toronto in December prompted me to buy it and I'm very happy with it.
The quality, design and manufacture are all good. I can't believe it was so inexpensive.
on July 24, 2017
Great!!!
on February 27, 2014
This is a beautiful scarf that arrived with its own storage pouch. It is quite warm and classy looking, plus the length is good. Highly recommend it for someone who is allergic to wool. May buy another. Very pleased with product.
on August 6, 2014
I love this scarf. It was beautiful and wore it all of the time when I was traveling
on January 17, 2016
I love it! Long, masculine, yet trendy!
on February 16, 2013
I got this for my father to go with his overcoat and it is wonderful. Very elegant but not fussy such that he would be uncomfortable wearing it. He is a tall man and broad but it lends class without seeming too much
on February 4, 2014
Gorgeous scarf, and after 2 months of use, only very minor fraying of the material, holds up well in daily use. Overall, an A- rating.
on May 23, 2012
I ordered this scarf for my husband and he loved it. He wears it with his nice coat- great for all occasions. It's very vibrant and soft. Snags somewhat easily so treat with care.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.