BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 20, 2017
I loved this little book! Easy to read, not too lengthy chapters make it perfect for picking up first thing in the morning to give you something to think about through the day. And the content is fabulous...practical and Biblical!
on March 22, 2017
Great book - helpful for all ages!
on July 20, 2017
excellent book, excellent authors
on April 18, 2014
This last year we've been facing some difficulties, and I needed to pull myself out of the funk my frustration had created in me. I needed to get some perspective. Needed something to read that could focus my mind in a positive direction. Cloud's book did just that. The material is easy to digest, quickly, and the mere reading of it felt calming to me. I realized that no matter what challenges we're facing in any given year, the choice to be happy is largely about perspective and action. Choose this book, if you're feeling blue or hopeless. Maybe it'll pick you up and help you help yourself, like it did me. A good read.
on September 10, 2012
Originally, I got this book only because a friend of mine highly recommended it. Typically I hate "HOW TO" books. I find it highly improbable that a book is capable of telling me how to live my life better than myself when I'm the one living it! I was thoroughly suprised by this book when I started reading. It's a informational book, but not one of those pushy books where I feel like it's either -- a. trying to make me feel better about myself or b. making me feel like I'm one of the crappiest people alive because I don't know how to live my life. -- I was finding myself savoring the book and limiting myself to how much I could read a day just so I didn't finish it all at once.
on October 31, 2012
I read the book and caught my whole attention, so I got the audio, because the material was so worthy to hear over and over again.
It is a piece of work so well done, Dr. Cloud's tone of voice is so reflexive, encouraging and motivating. I just love it. It's an audio book I will enjoy for years, because the biblical principles mentioned in this resource work and don't change.
on October 22, 2014
I think this could possibly be the most helpful book I have ever read. It uses God's principles, but not in some abstract format. It uses statistical facts, and applies them to life and happiness with true, meaningful examples, and correlates them with what the Bible says is true. It is motivational in a realistic manner. I will read it again and again.
on October 17, 2014
Another life-changing book for me. The basic spiritual wisdom, simple facts, and very applicable. I have several books from Cloud/Townsend resources....everyone of them have read at a point in my life when I needed wisdom. I apply to my personal and professional life, and share with others through mentoring and coaching. Thanks for great reads!
on April 9, 2013
I don't know how Henry does it, but his books are so helpful in understanding our inner world and emotions.
This book helps you focus on what's important and where our happiness/joy actually come from. It's good to see a list of things you can do to make it happen.
on May 31, 2013
I would say this book is a sequel to Kushner's book "When All You've Ever Wanted Isn't Enough." It is comforting to see "Happiness" addressed by a wide and articulate contemporary writing. There is very little difference between Ecclesiastes experience and our own, except maybe the wealth he had accrued. We too go through the same choices in living a life that matters, and come to the sunset of our lives wondering if we have made a difference in living a life that was truly a one of happiness.