Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Price:$25.95 - $29.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on October 17, 2012
Living in north-eastern ohio, a scarf is almost required apparel even as early as October. The wind especially, is a real killer so close to the lake. In the past, I've tried turtle-neck sweaters, high-necked pea coats, and placing cats on my neck. It wasn't until this year, when I bought this scarf, that my neck has known true warmth in this bitter Ohio wind.

Indeed, as I walk down Cleveland's Superior Ave., heads turn as people admire my confidant, warm stride. Not only am I toasty with my 100% woolen neckwear, I'm looking great. This scarf is the perfect compliment to any sweater, jacket, coat, or other warm autumnal garment. To me, this scarf has transformed the busy, impersonal streets of Cleveland into warm, expansive cat-walks. I can almost hear the catcalls and cheering from both men and women as I strut around in my newfound warmth.

Don't be fooled by this scarf's affordable price, however. There are some hidden costs. For instance, I am now smiling much more than before, forcing me to purchase quite expensive dental equipment. The price of beauty and comfort, I suppose.

In short, this scarf has changed my life. If you've ever entertained the idea of becoming a male model and can afford corrective dental surgery, or are just in need of some fashionably warm neckwear, this scarf is great.
on November 1, 2011
This is a really great scarf. Its wool so it's very warm and soft. I like my scarves to be long, part of the reason I chose this one. I found the colors in the pictures to be an accurate representation of what the actual item looks like. Finally, the product was shipped quickly and arrived without any trouble. I will do business with this company again.
on February 11, 2014
I know wool isn't supposed to feel like cashmere but this is slightly scratchier than I would have been happy with. Regardless, I am happy with the purchase. The colors are nice and look like they do in the picture. Also, while lightweight, the material is perfect for staying warm.
on December 15, 2016
Fair. Not what I had hoped for considering the price. Not very soft and in a fact a bit stiff and scratchy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2016
Hubby loved it! Soft and vibrant colored scarf that came in nice packaging so I didn't need to wrap it!
on December 25, 2012
I really scored on this scarf. Different shades of tans, browns and gray looked perfect with a camel peacoat. The scarf was super soft, lightweight but very warm.
This is a 5 star seller. Great communication, fast shipping, quality merch and good price. Highly recommend.
on September 8, 2015
My only scarf... and I love it.

Kept me warm in subzero temperatures, and I looked stylish to boot :). I don't get to wear it a lot in Texas, but I'm very happy with it
on February 15, 2016
Perfect colorations and nicely sized to keep you warm. Smooth on your neck as well. Perfect scarf...not just good looking!
on November 1, 2012
Ahhhh wool. Nothing, but nothing will keep you as toasty warm as wool.
This 100% wool scarf is the perfect length to wear loose or to have turned and tucked into a jacket.
Nice neutral colors camel, navy blue a touch of red, subtle and muted not brash or flash. Good for a youth, teen, college kid or adult.
A great buy for the NorthEast winters.
on January 14, 2017
was a hit as a gift for my father-in-law!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.