Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 987 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,051 reviews
on December 30, 2011
I subscribed to People Mag so I could easily access and read it from my Kindle Fire. I downloaded my first copy without hesitation or trouble and loved it - especially its interactive components! I have been trying to download and install the next issue for over an hour now, with no luck. the app continues to freeze and force close. Installation gets to anywhere between 5 and 22 per cent and just stops. If this problem is not fixed, I will have to cancel my subscribtion.
33 comments| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2011
This APP is useless. You have to buy the paper magazine to read on your kindle. I thought we were trying to be a more clutter free world.
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2014
I had a print subscription good for two more years. I called and said I wanted to try the online version. They said they could switch me over at no cost. I asked will my subscription still be good through the original ending date. She said yes, no problem. I tried it one week on my kindle and called wanting to switch back as it was too small to read. They canceled my whole subscription and would only offer me a year’s worth of the print. I would not have known I had been canceled if I had not called them to make sure my subscription had been fixed to print and back to my original date. I found out on that call that they were mailing me a refund check! I was paid up for 25 more months yet they would only offer me 1 years worth of the print version. I paid years ago for the magazine to be in my mailbox for years. I have been a loyal customer for years but will never read People again. They cheated me and lied to me! Customer service agents for my three calls over the last month were not knowledgeable and not helpful. Horrible experience! Don’t try People magazine, stick with In Touch, OK or Star!!!!!!!!!!
on August 11, 2013
the subscription for PEOPLE magazine is extremely expensive ! this is because there are so many magazines throughout that subscription period . therefore paying for a subscription is cheaper than buying each magazine individually .. I don't have a subscription . I love PEOPLE . it's one of my favorites but I'm not interested in every issue . I prefer to buy each issue individually that I am actually interested in reading . some issues are very boring and some are very good . but either way , whether you're a person who likes to subscribe and automaticallyreceive their issue or buy according to interest this app suits your needs . i'm pleased !! :)
on September 20, 2013
think by far its the best American fan mag around. I love the extra content, the resolution is fantastic! I can have the print and digital editions and use both.
on December 21, 2011
I want less clutter with my magazines, so I purchased a kindle fire only to find out you need a paper subscription to get a kindle one!!! Really, this makes no sense to me at all!
55 comments| 1,246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2015
This was deceiving. You must purchase a subscription. Ended up deleting it
on June 18, 2014
This app works well, looks nice, and is easy to navigate. I have not found any problems with it at all.
on March 12, 2013
Unless you already have the hard copy subscription, this app is useless. The point of the app was to cut down on paper!
on March 20, 2013
Not happy with it and took it off the carousel. I thought it would be free to browse articles, etc., but evidently not. Unless I'm not understanding what we are to do with it once it is downloaded. Maybe a call to customer service is in order here.