Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2012
This album contains many of the 1940's and 1950's Christmas songs sung by their original recording artists some of which I haven't heard since my childhood such as "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" by Spike Jones. This album contains a few songs that I did not particular enjoy, however, since the price per song is only six cents, these can be easily deleted from a playlist. The quality of the music overall is very good with only two or three songs that I would consider substandard. In summary I would recommend this album to anyone who enjoys traditional Christmas songs sung by their original recording artists and who desires to purchase only one album containing enough music in a session (approximately 4 and one-half hours) to last through any reasonable Holiday Season music playlist.
on November 28, 2012
OK ! I'm in my early 60's. I think this is a great collection. I already had a lot of these songs in my collection of Christmas songs, but there were a few that I did not yet have. Many ot these songs I had ripped from my old LP's. These MP3's are of better quality than many of my own. (Sometimes I didn't get the volume consitant from one song to another) It is wonderful, nostalgic and an excellent variety. No one is too young to enjoy these songs performed by the best artists. These songs were hits then, and remain hits today.
2 helpful votes
on December 7, 2012
Yes! I actually had most of these in my playlist, but there were some great ones I didn't; these are old familiar voices and songs from a distant past. Classic! Loved finding these available in such a generous quantity, and at a great price. If you are 40+, and maybe if you are simply breathing, this may be the only Christmas album you'll ever want or need...Merry Christmas, and enjoy!
GT
2 helpful votes
on November 26, 2012
If you are under 40 yrs old, you should buy this just so you can hear the original popular recordings of these songs. If you are over 40, you will be suprised at how many of these songs you remember! It would be cost prohibitiveto buy all of the cd's/albums required in order to get a collection of this size. This is a terrific collection of holiday songs that everyone should have for the holidays. Thank you Amazon for having this available.
on December 9, 2012
This is a great collection of Christmas classics and you can't beat the price. You'd pay close to $100 to download the songs individually.
on November 24, 2012
Everyone has a favorite holiday song or Christmas carol. We all hear holiday music starting on Black Friday going through Christmas Day. Now you can assemble your own playlists from this collection of diverse artists that place their own style on tunes we all grew up hearing. This is a great value, even if you only like one-fifth of the songs. I purchased the 100% Christmas at a special price and I'm glad I did.
on December 9, 2012
I really like this album because I can play it from my Cloud and have access to great classic holiday hits to last me the day. The only thing that keeps it from being a 5 star album for me is the inclusion of a few songs I just don't care for (like All I want for Christmas is my Two front teeth). Still, there are more songs I like than not. Recommend as a great variety selection.
on November 28, 2012
We were searcing for some Christmas music and I couldn't believe the amount of music on this CD for such a great price. We listen to it at home and in the car. The majority of these are Christmas classics and a few fun songs as well. Great purchase. Don't think twice about it. We will tell anyone looking for great Christmas music about this one.
on November 24, 2012
I am still listening to this compilation. It is available at a great price and it includes all the original artists who helped make their particular version popular. It stretches over many years and brings back great memories. If I had paid 99 cents for each of these songs, this group would have cost me $100. I paid less than $10. Quite a deal!
on December 11, 2013
With 100 Christmas songs, you would think that I'd like most of them. Some just didn't sound like I though they would. On the computer I have deleted the ones I didn't enjoy and the others are fine. It was such a small amount to pay, I shouldn't complain at all.