Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2012
I bought this for my Kindle Fire because I was very frustrated with smudges on the screen and hitting the incorrect button. Love, love, love this stylus. It really speeds up navigating, is lightweight, and looks expensive. I chose this stylus because I wanted one with a clip to attach to the KF. Could not live without it. Can't imagine anyone not being thrilled with it.
260 helpful votes
261 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse
VINE VOICEon May 27, 2012
I bought this because there are times that my Kindle seems to only be semi-responsive to touch and because I like playing "Draw Something" on my Fire.

So far, I've been very pleased! I can definitely use this for easier drawing on my game and there has been no point in which my Kindle hasn't responded to the stylus.

My daughter has an ipod touch that she uses for everything including "draw something". The iPod responds very well to the stylus as well.

The pen isn't very large and I find that I can tuck it into the elastic bands of my Kindle cover Verso Prologue Case Cover for Kindle Fire, Tan so that I always have them together and it doesn't keep the case hanging open. It isn't an overly exciting item, but it definitely does what I need it to do and is a really reasonable price! I also have to say, after reading reviews for other stylus pens, that this seems to be one of the best ones on the market. I highly recommend.
17 helpful votes
18 helpful votes
on May 8, 2012
I purchased a Kindle Fire, love it.. but my fingers didn't work well with the screen. I had to touch more than once to get it to do something, but my niece who has a kindle had no problem getting it to work.
I was tempted to return it.. but I thought I would try a stylus first. I am glad I did. You just touch the screen with the tip and it does what it is supposed to do. And no more fingerprints on the screen. Love,love, love the stylus and the Kindle.
Good price, very stylish looking.
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
on May 4, 2012
I was having difficulty with the Kindle keyboard and also with "clicking" on buttons on web pages for our library's downloadable books. This tool enables me to accurately and quickly "type" numbers and letters and to nimbly "click" web page buttons. It is perfect for my needs!
17 helpful votes
18 helpful votes
on May 28, 2012
Not sure why this is sold as "for Kindle Fire". It works great with any modern touchscreen device. I've tried it with Fire, iPad, and a co-workers's Android phone whose model I forget.
It's pretty good with the Fire and the phone, both of which have fairly small screens. It's a lot easier to type on the Fire's keyboard with this!
Also, the Fire's glossy screen takes the term 'glossy' to a whole new level. Fingerprints really stand out. I use my Fire to watch videos and during dark scenes you can see everywhere you pressed to get the video to come up. After I cleaned it off and started using this stylus, the picture is excellent. That's probably the real benefit to getting one of these.
I saw a news article last winter about people in Korea keeping a sausage link to poke at their smart phones on really cold days so they won't have to take off their gloves. One of these pens would be a much better option.
on May 19, 2012
I enjoy using this stylus on my Kindle Fire because it makes surfing the web so much easier.

My only complaint with this product is the price - there appears to be many other products available that do the same job as this stylus, but cost 50% less. Not sure why this product costs so much since it is a pretty simple device.

Price aside, I could not get along without this product. It allows me to tap on a word when I am reading a book and have the meaning of the word displayed. It also makes hitting a single article on the net easier to select since it is smaller than my fingers and therefore allows me to zero in on the exact area I want to see.

I recommend that anyone who has a Kindle Fire get a stylus to make using your Kindle eaiser. I would just shop around first and make sure you are getting only what you need at a price you think is reasonable.
65 helpful votes
66 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on April 16, 2012
Even though I have long slender fingers, I seem to not be able to type on my Kindle Fire. The stylus I bought that goes with the Kindle Fire was great. Not more finger marks on my screen and no more missed letters. Great price as well.
111 helpful votes
112 helpful votes
on May 20, 2012
I spent several hours researching styluses before I decided to purchase this one. I was worried about the sensitivity of the stylus as many reviews of other brands had complaints about requiring too much pressure which ruined the tip, or inconsistencies with responses. But this stylus seems perfect. I've had it for a month now with no complaints. It's fairly lightweight, but not cheap; looks nice, and has excellent performance. The sensitivity level seems just right. Good price for an excellent working product.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on June 12, 2012
I bought two of these styluses for my husband and I to use with our Kindle Fires. We have been using them for nearly two months now. They are trim, and the rubber tip hardy. I've not noticed any wear on it. I have my Kindle Fire in a leather case that stays closed via magnets. I like to use my Kindle when I'm on my lunch hour, which I often spend in a nearby diner. I like how the stylus stays put on the opened case due to the magnets. I don't have to worry about it rolling off. It's so nice not to be constantly cleaning the screen. My husband loves his stylus too.
on December 27, 2012
Bought two of these and by far the best stylus I've used to date. I personally own the Samsung galaxy note 10.1, specifically for the pressure sensitive stylus included as I work as a digital artist and wanted a drawing tablet on the go. Bought these for the tablets I got my parents this Christmas; Kindle Fire HD 8.9, and the Google Nexus 10. This works (near) flawlessly on both tablets. It reacts amazingly with the Nexus 10. Even tested it out with Sketchbook mobile, and it was awesome! - Granted you don't mind not having pressure sensitivity. The Kindle Fire HD 8.9, it reacts very well with, but doesn't seem as responsive as the Nexus 10. Maybe it's just a faulty pen, or something with the software (at times even finger touch seems delayed or unresponsive) Basically, you have to push a little harder with the Kindle, but overall still works well. The tips are a soft squishy rubber, but show no signs of being poorly built. The pen and tip are thin enough that it allows for easy interaction and button selection. It even works well for drawing. I would highly recommend them if looking for a stylus. Helps keep finger prints off the screen, and I've yet to see either of my parents go without using it.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.