Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on June 7, 2016
Very nice picture frame that matches perfectly with the picture and description!

(+): Very nice brushed bronze look, easily holds a 4"x7" photo (with some minor trimming), sturdy base and back, comes in a box that makes wrapping as a gift easy.

(-): Glass is poorly cut, but luckily nothing shows through the face, some metal burrs around the 'M' that required removal, felt backing material was lifting around the edges

Overall, it's a great frame and gift for any mom. It's at an excellent price point that would be tough to beat. Highly recommended!
on March 26, 2016
Surprised my husband with this for fathers day, with our sonogram photo in it. He loved it and it means so much to us. It is sitting on our corner shelf that we purchased from amazon as well!
review image
on May 9, 2016
I purchased this for my wife for Mothers day. This is a very well made picture frame. Fortunately, it was just the right size for my daughters hand print to fit in the frame. I believe my wife liked it and has taken it to work to proudly display. This looks very nice and should fit in with just about any decor. If my wife snaps a picture I will try to update my review to show what it looks like with the hand print. For reference my daughter is ~1.5 years old, so if you are looking for a similar function then you might luck out as well. All in all, I'm thrilled with how well made it is, and the value.
on February 15, 2013
as I had hoped
the color
the style
came very fast and
it was exactly as
it was in the picture
on March 5, 2017
Product was super cute, but a bit smaller than I expected. But, I still loved it! Cute Father's Day gift and I'm pleased with the description and idea behind the gift. Fast delivery and in great condition.
on April 23, 2017
My dad loved this so much !! Perfect !
on June 24, 2017
My son gave this to his nana for Christmas. It's lovely. I'm glad we chose it. It doesn't look cheap at all, but it's a good price and looks great!
on May 26, 2015
Nice quality frame but it is a weird size which makes finding a picture for it a tiny bit challenging.
My mom was very happy to receive this from the grandkids and I'm very happy with this purchase.
on May 18, 2016
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FRAME. GAVE IT TO MY SISTER IN LOVE FOR A GIFT FOR HER FIRST MOTHER'S DAY. NICE AND STURDY. WILL BECOME A FAMILY HEIRLOOM.
Malden Bronze Script Mom Picture Frame with One Opening
on November 4, 2016
The frame is nice and solid and is a good size.. the problem is with fitting the picture in there. The area where the picture goes is a bit small and is more vertical than horizontal. I used a picture that was horizontal oriented and the picture didn't fit in the frame, you could see where the picture ended and you had an empty spot. If you buy it, make sure you use a picture that was taken vertical. Other than that, it's a pretty frame and I would recommend it.