Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$38.99+ $7.49 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on November 11, 2015
Good idea, it works and is a lot cheaper than other grill options for a pontoon. Some what cumbersome. Very hard to store grill with these brackets on the grill. Tricky to put on railing. Defenitely a 2 person job to mount it on the railing. Don't drop the bolts or nuts in the water! I bought a extra set of bolts/ wing nuts at the hardware store and carry them with me just in case. We use a extentsion propane hose off of our grill to bring the propane bottle back inside the boat to rest on the floor. I wouldn't trust hanging the propane bottle off of the stove over the lake without any support under it. I think it would break or bend the propane hook up or tube on the grill? A bit pricey for what they are!
on August 5, 2013
My family was very impressed with my BBQ setup due to this product. Hangs over my boat which saves space and keeps the inside clean. Simple in design, but quality throughout. Thick brackets. Holes lined up with my BBQ and fit 1 1/4" pontoon rail perfectly. Negative: My Grill has a drip tray. Instructions said to purchase a spacer kit for $5(good deal), but this was during assembly. It would have been nice to know in the product description to purchase beforehand. I put it together the morning of going out on the lake. Could not use that day.
review image review image
55 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2013
These grill rails are ok just not what I expected. For them to work one way with my coleman gas grill means I have to leave the grease trap off the grill. The other way is to go and purchase 1.25 inch bushings and longer srews so you can leave the grease trap in place.
on June 23, 2013
Once the bracket was attached to the grill it has worked very well. It took my husband a while to get the bracket attached to the grill but once it was on it was easy to attach the grill to the boat rail. I would recommend this bracket to anyone with a pontoon boat.
on March 19, 2017
Came on time and works great. I have an older, heavier model Coleman camp stove and arnall's bracket supports it perfectly!
Company saw our review and refunded our money. Great service.

The bracket set came missing a bolt that we had to go to the hardware store to replace. The brackets themselves are flimsly so you have to be careful when tightening the bolts. All in all, I think you'd be better off making your own brackets using a little imagination and better materials.
on May 22, 2014
was a higher quality than I expected. as for some of the questions I saw on the other posts... I think you could mount 50 to 60 pounds on it. got some wing nuts for easier on/off at the local hardware store for a buck or two.
on August 2, 2015
We purchased this to go with our colman grill and have had many people pull up to our boat asking where we got it. Extremely pleased with this purchase. Would buy it again. Easy to use. Easy to attach to the boat. Very happy.
on March 9, 2016
Sturdy, holds the grill very well. Unfortunately we have to install and remove each time we want to use it, due to having to ramp our boat verses a slip or personal dock. I only wish it was easier to put on and take off, some kind of clamp would be nice, it takes 2 of us to take it apart each time. Again would be great for someone with a slip or dock where you only needed to remove for off season.
on July 18, 2013
Good strong bracket However I have closed in sides all the way up on my pontoon and will have to order a extension rail to make it work. wish they offered one dealer is $79.00 Shipping was Fast product was as described.Make sure you can adapt to your rails

Mr. JB California

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.