Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2011
I usually don't write reviews... BUT felt this was one I had to write! I ordered this Packer wallet and after going through the whole payment process and final order confirmation it said its estimated date of delivery would be almost 2-3 weeks! I was so upset about that, since I brought this wallet as a christmas gift I wasn't sure if I would get this before christmas and thought that I would just have to give it to the person after christmas; that there was nothing I could do about it since I already confirmed the order.

About a day or two at the very most from ordering it, to my surprise it was at my door step! I couldn't believe how quick that was and am sooooo happy to have gotten it before christmas! Not only was the shipping so quick, the wallet is even better then I thought it would be! Perfect size, great leather smell, awesome marble tan/brwn color, and the embossed Packer G is fantastic.. overall a great wallet and can't wait to give it to the person I got it for!
on May 27, 2012
I ordered the seahawks one for my husband. He needed a new wallet and I wanted to get him a Seahawks one. I looked at some other ones but the other ones were embroidered and I just didn't like how the emrboidery looked. I do kind of wish this came in a slightly different color. Also my husband has complained a time or two that it's a bit thick in his pocket. He can't drive or sit with it in his back pocket like he could with his old one. Granted, it's not broken in after 10+ years of use but it's kind of inconvenient for him. Hence the 4 stars. But other than that, he likes it.
on October 31, 2012
This wallet is nice, but it wasn't the wallet showed in the picture. It was missing the team name on it. I got it as a gift for my boyfriend and I'm pretty sure he won't care about the team name thing but I do. Other than that it is a nice wallet. Real leather and compact.I would buy again but only if the picture is what I will be getting.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on February 19, 2013
It wasn't the same as in the picture! You only have a picture of the logo but the team name is missing. DONT advertise what it looks like and send me something different. It is a nice wallet and my husband liked it anyways but I was expecting the team name and it wasnt there. VERY dissapointed.
2 helpful votes
on February 18, 2013
I have a friend who is soon will be leaving US to go back to his home country and thinking to give him something as a gift. I am very happy finding this NFL leather wallet. When I received it, the box has authentic NFL hologram sticker on it, the wallet is neatly stitched, good quality leather wallet overall with good pricing. love it!
on December 23, 2012
I bought two of these wallets - packers and giants. This wallet makes a great gift. the craftsmanship is great, however it has some cheap plastic in the middle of it. After you remove the plastic insert, it becomes a classy wallet. The leather is soft and the embossed team logo is great! good quality, makes a great gift for fans.
on December 18, 2012
Ordered wallet as a gift for a fan, looked great until I opened it and I noticed there were scrapes on the leather on the inside folds. Have ordered a replacement, will update on quality of the replacement item.

Update: Received replacement item without defect. Good Quality, overall a great gift.
on May 7, 2012
I bought the Patriots wallet to a friend who's a fan. I bought this as an OK gift, but the wallet came out as a more than OK gift! I kind of expected a rather simple wallet, but the item I received is very nice. It is also the perfect size (and not rather small as other reviews say). Overall a great buy and a great gift.
on December 1, 2012
I was very plesantly surprised at the quality of this wallet, the picture online does not give it justice. It's very nice! My Son-In-Law is a major Vikings Fan, I just ordered it for him for Christmas and know he's gonna love it! I would definitely buy from this seller again.
on December 12, 2012
This was a birthday gift for a very serious Buffalo Bills fan.
Standard size, nice soft leather, packaged in a great gift tin.

We have a winner with this item - especially for those men who are tricky to buy for!
Thanks for making this an easy score!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.