Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 18, 2013
I dont have anything against the watch..
Its okay and all..

However you will doubt the watch when you see the packaging..
The box is made of hard plastic and it says "Made of China"
Then the strap is made of china as well but the quartz is made of japan.
The watch has no cushion... what you expect as a cushion is made up of carton.
It couldve been better if the packaging is good.. maybe i just expectED more from kenneth cole.
on August 9, 2014
I loved his watch when I first got it, it was exactly what I expected but it's not water proof, not even water resistant. It filled with water vapor and no amount of time inside rice fixed it. I took it to a repair place and they told me I couldn't even wash my hands with it on cause he water would just keep accumulating. It's a cool looking watch, just don't get it wet.
on November 9, 2012
"Not as like it was described at Product Specifications,the band material Unfortunately turned to be a cheap Plastic, and not Calfskin as what is labelled in amazon site ?!
The hours display is not legible at all? , moreover it’s too large for any regular woman wrist. I don’t think it worth the money I pay for it, and sure if I HAVE THE time I will sure return it back and demand a refund "
on August 11, 2014
Love this watch! Very classy and trendy looking watch. The watch band is definitely not leather as reflected in the item description but still a great looking watch.
on March 26, 2013
Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's RK6011 HOLIDAY-Box Set Round Black... reloj bonito y excelente por la posibilidad de cambiar el color de la correa
on December 10, 2012
I really like this watch. I wear this to work for a more functional work day watch. I have several Kenneth Cole-Reaction watches and I am never disappointed.
on December 27, 2012
It is a nice watch, case looks good, band material is not calfskin as specified, I still would recomend this watch, is a cute watch.
on June 11, 2013
There are very good and sharing makes it very versatile strap.
Good value for money and comes in a nice case
on November 20, 2013
love love love my watch. Kenneth Cole always makes great watches( not my first watch lol ). It also makes a great gift too
on December 7, 2012
I simply loved it! Excellent service and deliverd on time. Kenneth Cole has always design beautiful watches. This was nice because it has two straps so I can have 2 watches.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.