Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Roll in the Hole
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on December 13, 2012
I'm an adult but this is mind numbingly fun. It's a SUPER easy concept but some of the levels are tricky, for sure. It's easy, kinda addictive, and just a wonderful waste of time. Kids would like it too. It's simple, clean, and cute.

If you're having trouble with some of the areas, getting the panda to roll enough, I've found you have to switch to the mode where you tilt the tablet, rather than use the finger controls. It's the only way to get speed so the panda can jump things.
on January 22, 2012
Roll in the hole is a great little game. I love it on my iPhone so I wanted to try it on my Fire. Its even better and brighter on the larger screen. I've had zero issues with it locking up or freezing. The controls are great, and I like that you can pick from tilt or touch. I actually prefer the tilt option. Either one you choose, you'll have a lot of fun. Get it!
on December 9, 2012
I liked this and the kids did also, but it got a bit boring after awhile. and this panda is cute and my kids think it is from kung fu panda so they call it the po game, but it is hard for the younger ones and gets frustrating for the older ones. the idea is cute but once you get too much into the game it just becomes too challenging and I guess it is easier to quit.
on January 15, 2012
Roll in the Hole is fun in small spurts. I found the control to be lacking a bit with my Evo Shift. Whether I'm swiping the screen or tilting the phone there seems to be a delay of sorts. Maybe the bear's fat? Fun overall, though.
on December 13, 2011
Not as easy as you might think to get the speed and angle just right for this roly poly panda to bounce into his hole. He doesn't seem to mind bouncing off cacti, rocks, ledges or other hard objects as he keeps on giggling and bouncing along. Cute game that works smoothly and consistently on my Fire.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon January 7, 2013
I got this game for a dime back when Google Play had that big sale on apps to celebrate their 1 billionth download. Some of the .10 cent apps were real duds, but this one was a winner for me. But then, we love pandas, so what are the odds? ;oD Basically, there's a little panda pudge-ball that you have to tilt and roll across the maze onscreen -- bouncing, dropping, sliding, whatever -- all to avoid obstacles while trying to gather all the ice cream treats that the meanie gorilla is trying to hog for himself. Each level has a set maze with particular obstacles and direction of game play, like ice, lava, free-falls, jumps. Some levels move upward, others from side-to-side, some downward. It's good because it mixes it up and keeps things interesting. The ice level is real tricky. I love the earlier levels where the butterfly follows the roly-poly panda wherever he goes, and if he catches up to the panda, he'll flutter around his nose and make the panda go cross-eyed. The little panda is really cute and isn't at all that happy about the danger he's being put in just to get his fave ice cream treat! He's squealing, protesting and reacting nervously throughout the whole game -- aaaw[...] the po-po little thing! He's soooo cute and adorable!! I could just eat him up!!! I still haven't got to the end of this game and have had it several months. But then, I never really play games like this in a marathon. I like to spread out the fun and take my time with it; a little here, a little there. And I go back and try to perfect past levels if new ones get to be too much trouble for me. However, this IS a game that has held my interest, and I'm still engaged and playing months after I bought it, so that says something about the app itself and how good it is. The graphics are fantastic -- smooth, no jitters, no crashes, pleasing to the eye and inviting. This is one of my fave games for sure. Watching that cute roly-poly panda just never gets old to me!! Love this game!! Why hasn't this been featured as one of Amazon's daily freebies?? It certainly blows most of the daily offerings out of the water in terms of professionalism in both programming and game play. This is a top shelf app. Go for it, you'll have fun!
on November 29, 2011
This is a fun puzzle game along the lines of Cut the Rope, Nano Panda, and Angry Birds. You can choose to use touch areas on the screen or the accelerometer. Fun quick game to play when you need something quick.
on January 2, 2013
Very cute design and colorful backgrounds. great for kids and adults alike. It seems easy at first but the later levels are pretty challenging. The controls are great and there are a lot of levels! Totally worth a dollar.
on December 29, 2011
The app "Roll in the Hole" is so engaging aand hard to put down. It's relaxing, entertaining, and sometimes challenging. I reccommend this game to everyone. I also recommend playing on the tap setting rather than the tilt. The tilt option can get a little tricky at times. PoPo the Panda is adorable, albeit slightly annoying. Just don't play with the volume all the way up. All in all, it is a five star game. totally worth the $0.99
on December 28, 2011
This game is so cute and lots of fun to play! The farther you get in the game the harder it gets, but it is not super hard to beat each board. Smooth game play and great graphics.