YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on November 29, 2011
I have gotten all of the word search puzzles for kindle so far, they are quite addicting and so much fun and sure beats the boredom while waiting in the dentist and doctors offices. When a new version for the holidays was offered I knew I had to get it!! Thanks and keep them coming!
on December 19, 2011
I'm completely pleased with this game. Lots of word search puzzles covering a variety of Christmas subjects. Songs, foods, movies, traditions. The interface is simple and elegant. Simply click on the first and last letter of the word you find and a line is crossedthrough it. Lots of fun for the holidays. Looking forward to future editions!
on November 30, 2011
I love the word puzzles & bought this for my kindle.... I'm emjoying it! Lots of puzzles in the them of Christmas some easy some hard.
on February 7, 2016
nice, inclusive of many holidays and fun way to pass the time. But unlike the other Oak Ltd Word Search games I have previously downloaded, this one does not seem to offer the option to "clear puzzle and create new game." The other games not only cleared the puzzle so you could play again, but seemed to rearrange the hidden words as well so you weren't just literally conducting the exact same search all over again. That's really the only flaw. But for the price, it really can't be beat!
VINE VOICEon December 26, 2011
This game for my kindle was well worth the 99 cents. It is great fun, and there are 5 pages of screens listed that you can go to play. At this point, I've only done about a page and a half, and they've been great fun. I have the Touch kindle and my fingers are maybe a bit big. Sometimes the game gets confused and circles the wrong letter, but we get it straight pretty fast. You only have to touch the first and last letter, and the game automatically crosses the word out.

Once again, great fun, well worth the money.
on December 16, 2011
I really enjoy word search and this is a fun holiday version. I like it and would recommend it.
Don't know what else to say escept Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
on November 27, 2012
I prefer Oak Systems Word search puzzles. I like the way you can move around the puzzle and it's easy to see which words you have found. I like the Holiday Word search puzzles. Some words are easier to find than others. I like the challenge to find the words in each puzzle.
on December 12, 2012
I chose this as an alternative to reading in the airport. The games go quickly, and I can share the games with my grandchildren. Depending on the topic, the game can be a challenge involving new words.
on January 2, 2013
I rarely give 5 stars to anyone ,so 4 stars is very good. A word search using some well known and some not so well known words from the holiday season. It is very interesting to not only locate words,but to look for unusual words associated with the holidays. You can find easier word searches,and more complicated searches. Really, there are searches for anyone in the family. It is fun and I found myself learning holiday words I never knew, and I 'am pretty good at this. I like the ability to clear the puzzles and give to your husband ,or child to work them,so it's not a waste of money.
Go for it and I know you will enjoy learning more about the holidays while you work your brain and have fun.
on January 22, 2014
The Holiday word search is very good. I do a lot of the word search programs, was happy to see it on the Kindle.
Keeps the mind active and just fun to do, as it can be done while watching TV. Would recommend it to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.