BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 15, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my grandmother. I just received a message stating she received the package but one of the food packages is expired! I use amazon for a lot of gifts. This is the first negative thing I have to say about amazon. It's embarassing (and dangerous) giving someone a gift with expired food.
on January 18, 2015
great gift for a small budget.
on November 15, 2014
WOW that's all I can say.
on June 7, 2017
Mom enjoyed her treats and especially the boxes.
on April 2, 2013
was a gift, and the recipients said it was nice, but not overwhelming .Over all I will certainly use this company again.
on May 27, 2014
Ordered this for Mother's Day, placed the order Friday morning, and payed extra for 1 day shipping so it would arrive before Sunday. I got an email the next Thursday saying they couldn't locate the product but that they'd ship it as soon as they did. I finally got a call from my mother in law 2.5 weeks later saying that the package arrived. She said it was beautifully packaged at least. She didn't say much about if the food was any good. All in all, this was a very frustrating order.
on December 5, 2015
The boxes were a lot smaller than they seem in the picture. Just be careful. The treats are still great, just, not as big as pictured.
on April 18, 2017
I bought this for myself. I didn't really know what all was in it and most of it I didn't like. The boxes were nice.
on June 17, 2013
This ended up being a great gift for my mom for her birthday. She really seemed to enjoy it and liked the multiple boxes.
on May 11, 2017
chocolates were melted

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.