Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 22x28 Smooth White Custom Mat for Picture Frame with 18x24 opening size
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on January 7, 2016
It arrived quickly and was packaged very well. However, the inside corners that were cut, you can clearly see the score marks. The inside edges were a bit shoddy. This matte was to be used on a professional print I sold, and I was reluctant to use it, but had to due to a time constraint.
review image review image
on June 8, 2014
I was a little surprised that I could get a pre-cut mat of this size delivered for less money than what I'd pay at a place like Michael's or Hobby Lobby. The stock isn't *super*-thick, but it was actually a little better than what I was kind of expecting for the price. It was shipped in double box setup and arrived without damage or any other issues.

Would definitely use again.
on August 25, 2013
This is great, I wanted to frame a poster I bought in Vienna that was an odd shape. I asked that this be cut to custom size and it was done very well. I'm very happy with how my framed poster turned out and would definitely recommend this to anyone else. It looks like it was done professionally when really it was done by Amazon and me.
on October 8, 2014
ArtToFrames custom cut the mat to fit over my Wedding Tea Towel Invitation and the mat served as our guestbook at the church. Just send them an email with your order number and let them know what size you need it cut to. It turned out beautifully! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
on August 20, 2012
mats are fine, and when ordered with the matching arttoframes frames, they were shipped inside the frames for protection. no blemishes or marks on mats.
on July 19, 2013
The walls of our home now look like grandmas. We've gotten to the point in life where pictures of the kids and their families occupy the majority of wall space. Picture framing to this point had been, "drop it off and we'll call you when it's ready". Retirement means more free time and every opportunity to save a bit is explored. The listings on Amazon provided the information required to put together professional looking, matted pictures in nice frames on a retirement budget. Take time with the details and you'll be surprised what can come out of a little focused work on the home computer. We framed and hung eight pictures that we been accumulating. We saved a lot of money through the Amazon listings and all products were delivered in a timely manner and in good condition. In this case, we tried a new activity and exceeded our own expectations. An old axiom, measure twice, order once and save return shipping costs along with packaging anxiety.
on October 11, 2014
What can I say? It's a photo/art mat. The color is as described and it was cut well and packaged well so it arrived in perfect condition. I paired it with a 2" matte black wood frame and it really highlights the art! Their products always come well-packaged and intact in my experience and it's worth it for me to keep buying from them for my framing needs.
on November 11, 2014
This mat came in great shape. I was able to specify the opening size I needed which was helpful, except I should have specified the actual opening size and not the size of the photo I was getting it for. As it turned out, the opening didn't allow for the mat to hold the photo in...so I had to tape it and it's not the greatest. But that's probably my fault. Just be sure to specify opening size desired, not the size photo you are ordering the mat for.
on November 24, 2015
Fast delivery - perfect cut - GREAT to work with ArtToFrames! Will do it again for my next project!
review image
on June 25, 2014
Amazon need to remove the NOTE section !
Note section said ...
NOTE: OPENING SIZE(s) MAY BE CHANGED BY CUSTOMER. Please include your desired opening size(s) by email, or or through the contact seller link. If we do not receive a request for a custom size within 2 hours of your order it will be cut with the opening size listed above. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Art to frame will cut your mat if you purchase from them directly not from amazon !!!

I chat with Amazon and guy said he will let the supervisor know but they didn't do anything . Now i gotta can my mat myself .