Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2012
The game looks and runs great on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9, but even in “casual mode," it is too difficult after higher levels. It is frustrating enough that i will remove it from my device now. If I learn that the developers make casual mode more "casual" and not so frustrating, I will load it again.
VINE VOICEon January 5, 2012
This looks completely like grave defense. It is a fun game, though not one of my favorite defense games. You don't have a lot of free reign on placing your guys and forcing paths to be made. I guess those are my favorite types of defense games. The graphics on this is pretty good, especially for a dollar!

If you like defense games and can get past not being able to make mazes then I think you should give this a shot.
VINE VOICEon December 14, 2011
I'm not prone to writing too many game reviews, mainly because I do not play all that many; however, I REALLY liked this one. It has a bit of everything in it, and it a lot of fun. The basic premise is to setup your combatants in key locations and adequately arm them to halt the zombie horde from reaching its destination. It's pretty simple in concept, but can be quite difficult to successfully play. I found it highly addictive and fun though. It kept me going for hours, and satisfied my need to kill a zombie. Highly recommended.
on October 25, 2013
I am totally hooked on to this game. I love it a lot. Now my boys are also addicted to it. So we share strategies of tame with each other. Most enjoyable is survival mode. It seems there is no end to optimizing your strategies in this game.
on October 11, 2016
It's simple in concept, challenging at high levels, and plenty of fun.
on December 5, 2013
Paid apps should NOT have ads. it is extremely annoying. This would almost be forgivable if the developer wasn't so lazy with updates. I have had this game for awhile and haven't seen an update in well over a year.
on April 30, 2015
Love the game, love the different difficulty levels...but are you ever going to add more? I've had this a few years and have had one update long, long ago. New levels please!!!!
on December 7, 2014
Although I don't play very many games if at all, this was a decent game and I like it but I probably won't play it much because I'm not a game by any means. Got it for free and you can't go wrong with free.
on September 26, 2017
Love it!!
on November 22, 2015
Fun and enjoyable game. Forces defensive creativity and flexibility. Great game that requires time and patience.