Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 383 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 416 reviews
"Night of the Living Dead Defense" is a fairly standard, yet very good Tower Defense (TD) game with a classic Zombie theme. The music does a good job setting the mood and there are creepy quotes from "Night of the Living Dead", but they can be turned off if you need to play it in a public area. Like most TD games, you can buy towers (fighters) to place along the predefined path that enemy units will travel. The more enemy units you destroy, the more money you make to upgrade existing units or buy more towers.

The interface is fairly intuitive and the game is well thought out, making it very hard to complete the levels in advanced waves without careful planning and upgrading of your fighters to increase your weapon damage.

This installed and runs perfectly on my Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi.

This is a very fun and challenging game with a great horror setting.

Recommended!

CFH
on November 7, 2015
This game is a great game. It is a tower defense meets puzzle. The sound effects give this game the right kind of feel. The only criticism is that the Apple version of the game has 4 more stages. It's been several years since the android version has had an update or increase in stages.
on May 12, 2017
wonderful game, I hope the company launch more like thisone
on November 28, 2013
I love this game! At first I hated it 'cause it was too hard for me, even on the idiot mode. I didn't have enough money, these dead dudes move waaaay too fast and get even FASTER, etc, etc. So like a big crybaby I uninstalled it. Waaah.
Then I got pretty good on tower raiders so I gave it another shot. Yeah! I love it! It's gory and creepy and that guy keeps telling Barbara she's screwed in that living dead kind of voice...what fun. I'm still a lowly corporal, but that only means I have hours of fun ahead...Thanks!
on November 2, 2015
One of the funnest tower defense games I've run across. I've downloaded it on several devices and played it through a number of times trying out different combinations of gunners. My only complaint is that they've never come through with new levels. This is one of the very few apps in which I would pay for new levels.
on December 5, 2011
Quite a standard 'tower defense' game, nothing special. The theme of 'Night of the Living Dead' could have been a lot more interesting if done right, but there wasn't much of that going on - 1-second voice-overs now and again. The game was not a terrible game, but incredibly repetitive, though most 'tower defense' games are that way on some level. I do think it was nice to see a game of this genre which was out of the norm - I haven't seen many zombie style 'tower defense' games out there (excluding Plants vs. Zombies, which is a slightly different genre of game).
on September 25, 2014
This is one of the best tower defense games for TD veterans. It's much more challenging than other tower defense games. Instead of being repetitive and replaying the same level over and over again, each level in Night of the Living Dead Defense is a unique puzzle. The challenge is figuring out the exact towers and order to build them to beat the level.

Great artwork too.
on December 5, 2012
This game is really fun, however after over a yr I've had it, they've never had an update and cannot play the other levels because they're locked... I've never once had an update of any kind so for that... uninstall
on January 9, 2012
Supposed to be "more levels soon", but why release an incomplete product? Over a month and the only update was a whole new scenario with a single level. Also some bugs with tower placement being 'just outsider's the area to shoot monsters that walk right by. If you're going to limit where we can put towers, than any monster walking by should be accessible by even a basic gun. I'm not asking to shoot across the map here, just at the zombie directly in front of my "tower".
on April 8, 2013
The graphics of this game are pretty good, but graphics don't make a game. The men wielding the weapons aren't very interesting or dynamic. Some levels are almost impossible, especially in the beginning. The zombies aren't very cool, I don't get much pleasure from killing them. Sorry, this game just wasn't great, there are better tower defense games, like "Sentinel: Homeworld."