Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Blue|Size: 15 Piece|Change
Price:$46.88 - $141.42

Showing 1-10 of 1,480 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,623 reviews
on September 29, 2010
This set is exatly as advertised. The utensils are made of a surprisingly sturdy plastic. The pans have groovs on the bottom so that they dont slide, which is great. Overall Great Set!!! No negatives so far.
0Comment| 175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2010
Perfect set for a couple or small family. Looks great...heats up very quick. DO NOT USE ANYTHING THAT CAN SCRATCH THE POTS! doesnt stick and works wonders. my husband and I are very happy with this set.
on August 18, 2015
These looked very cute when we first opened the box. However, after a few weeks we noticed the color slowly turn from their original green color to a black/brownish color as a result from the heat on the stove. We use an electric stove and often use low to medium heat to cook our food with. This is so unacceptable and I'm shocked at the positive reviews with how severe this fading is after only 2 months of use. The only reason I give it 2 stars is because it does heat the food up nice and evenly, and the non stick feature is great. I just hate that horrible black/brown color forming at the bottom of my pan.
review image
on May 27, 2015
Love my new set!!! My main concern..... new pots and pans!!! I love a new non stick pan!!! Great variety, ideal for small kitchens or starter kitchens, they stack up nicely & don't need too much space. The biggest pot isn't quite big enough if I make chili's or soups so I will need a bigger/deeper pot. I put a water bottle next to them to scale so you could see how the biggest pot isn't very deep. The utensils look much smaller than other cooking utensils I have, but they are a nice bonus. I like to use wooden or bamboo cooking utensils, but obviously if you leave a plastic one on the bottom of a hot pan for too long it will melt. Also none of the pots/pans were dented, as stated in other reviews, they all looked great! If you are in need of new pots and pans you can't go wrong with these! Great set, even better price!!! Love a great deal!!
on January 6, 2017
Fantastic VALUE! Bought these to use in a roommate situation. These have held up after almost 2 years of constant use (Mostly large pan and large pot). Because the lid is shared between the large pot and large pan, the lid handle detached after a year. I tried to put it back as it was, but could not. I ended up removing the rubber sleeve and screwed the bare screw directly against the glass lid. I'm sure I could buy a Calphalon or some other brand lid for this set, and it would be perfect. The set heats mostly even, works flawless for the many dishes I make.
I use the accompanying solid spoon for most everything, it looks worn, but it is to be expected. The plastic isn't thick, but it has done everything I've asked of it.
This set is everything you need if you're looking for a.) Affordable cookware b.) Community cookware that may get mistreated. (The only damage is from roommates using metal forks to stir/mix)
I highly recommend this for young adults. If you're looking for better value, I don't know where you may find it, for as inexpensive as this set is, why take risk of saving a few dollars on a worse, less trusted product? This is a STARTER set with everything you need.
*Update*

I've been using this set & absolutely love them! All the tops fit, no hassle looking for what I need, just pull out the pan or skillet & there's the correct lid ready. Easy to wash, nothing sticks! I have used less oil in these because nothing sticks. Easy too cook, just make sure you watch the temp so not to burn the bottom or ruin the non stick coating--these heat up fast & need less heat to cook.
This is a great set, I'd recommend to anyone not wanting to spend a hundred or so just too cook for 1 or 2 people. I cook only for myself & my husband & mostly every day, so this is perfect for us!

I'm really excited about this cookware set. It has been 3 years since we bought a new cookware set & our last one was a $14 set from a local retail store (yeah big bargain, but it worked!) Well, my last cheaper set had non stick coating too that eventually came off (I know now not to use metal utensils on non stick cookware, even though my old set wasn't really non stick & it took major scrubbing to get it clean).

This set is very nice & has a good weight to each item. I love that finally all the lids are included (it is a hassle not having lids to pots or pans & most department stores locally do not sell lids).

Best part is no stick & super easy to clean! I use a soapy sponge (non scratch kind) & foods come off without a hassle. Cooking is a breeze too, without having to use so much oil now. I am very happy with this set & would recommend to anyone looking to upgrade or replace their old set.
These would make great gifts too!
on August 2, 2015
What can I say, I love these pots, they are pretty non stick, sometimes I make an omellete without using any cooking spray and it still peels right off. They are a breeze to clean and they are not too heavy or feel to light as to feel weak. Just perfect for my needs really. I took one star off for the plastic utensils, they sometimes get a funny smell when using them for pretty hot food like stirring while cooking, it's gotten better but with time but still faintly smell it, it's like they are burning or something.

Edit: 4 stars to 5 stars
I've used these for more than a year now. I moved into a fraternity house the past academic year and these pots endured some pretty heavy use from the boys but they are still in good condition. The utensils are really worthless and you should throw them away within 3 months if not at delivery.
on February 24, 2015
I had to come back and leave my feedback after a few months of cooking in these pans. The nails/screws become loose from all the washing after use (not good). I was cooking one day and suddenly the heat made the glass burst into tiny pieces everywhere including inside the food. Took a lot of time to clean up afterwards due to the fact that they exploded into tiny pieces EVERYWHERE!!! I personally do not recommend.

My suggestion: Go with a higher quality and pay a few extra bucks.
on August 30, 2016
One of the pots shipped to me was damaged. It was obvious it was damaged before being placed inside the shipping box because it pre packaged with cardboard and plastic and set inside of another pot (which was inside another pot, etc) so it had plenty of cushioning (not to mention that none of the pots could physically touch each other due to all of the extra packing cushion inside. Everything looked very neat and tight so it could not have moved around. Unfortunately, I didn't end up opening the box for three months and saw that it was too late for any type of exchange or returns at that point. I'm very disappointed.
on October 14, 2015
The set is pretty good and looks and feels great! I was nervous when making the purchase because it was so cheap and i was sure it was going to be a bad idea. But it turned out to be a great idea!
The only downside for me was that the two pans came dented and so the covers don't fit too good but it's nothing so bad as to render them unusable
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.