Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 19, 2013
I suppose these will do the job, but they are nowhere near the quality of some old (10-15 years) large hanging pockets from Pendaflex that I still use. They are made of cheaper material and seem to be less roomy. Not terrible, but not as good as the 'OLD DAYS'. -grin-
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 18, 2017
There were no labels included so I had to cannibalize from other file folders. Otherwise, a good product.
on September 5, 2013
I wish they had them come in solid colors per pack so like a pack of just blue. Maybe they do and I didn't see it. The product works as expected but it's a little stiff for putting my paperwork in it, but I just keep stretching it out.
on December 5, 2015
Good for its price. The quality is good it fits in the standard box just fine and can hold a lot of paper.. I would surely buy more of these.
on March 14, 2014
I have used these for years and they work great. I highly recommend them. They last a long long time
2 helpful votes
on February 11, 2014
I have some heavy and bulky files that were breaking the regular hanging pocket dividers so I bought these. They work well, good construction and the colors are fun :)
on June 24, 2015
I love these strong sturdy files. I like the colors in this pack too.
on September 27, 2014
These allow me to store a lot of same bills, pictures, etc. in same pocket. Very handy. I will be buying more for sure.
on December 27, 2015