BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on February 27, 2015
LOVE THESE! Best Invention. They make these in all kinds of themes now ( MLP, IRON MAN, ETC..) and you can use them as a CHEAP way to Decorate without hardly any investment so Making changes is so easy and cheap. I included a pic of one that up in my daughters room.
review image
on June 29, 2015
It is very nice it does tear easy but I put clear tape on all the corners and used thumb tacks just to give it extra reinforcement and it has been on my daughters wall with no problem over a month. Love it!!
on September 11, 2017
Came fast and the were so staticy some of them stuck to the walk without tape which made taping them so easy
on September 21, 2016
didnt hold up
on May 25, 2015
i like this one .. i got it for my daughters 10th birthday , she was very happy with it , after her b-day we took down the part that says " happy birthday" and hung the rest in her room , as a poster :)
the only down side is .. it is a foil type material , and a little hard to line up but other than that , look just like it does on the pic :)
on September 12, 2013
This was a good idea for a birthday party. My sister and I decorated, I have so much stuff in my house that there was no room to put this as one piece. We decided to seperate them and had enough to go from the livingroom to the dining room. I did not need any other decorations, this was great and we had the cake to match. My daughter completely love this and so did all of her friends. Now that the party is over the poster is in her bedroom. Monster High forever!!!!
on September 19, 2016
We had a great time taking photos with this item as the background. All are photos turned out great. Only thing i would suggest, is to leave it out for a few days so the creases will disappear. We put the one we purchased in the sun for a little bit, a long with leaving it hanging for a few days, worked great.
on April 24, 2017
Very thin!
on December 26, 2016
Bought this obviously for my daughters birthday party she loved it but I didn't realize it came in 5 separate pieces which is my bad but when I tried to tape it together the pieces were cut so unevenly I couldn't get them lined up properly
on January 18, 2013
I got this for my daughter 5th birthday it was so nice looking that i had my husband put it on the wall in the playroom. I really can belive the quailty of this it look s so nice. in the pic you can see a space between the two pic we closed the space adn it lined right up. you can tell where one ends and one begans. I looks like a painting on the walls. when people come over they ask where i got it and how much. they can't belive i paid less then $6 for it. I love it!!!!!!