Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on April 12, 2013
I would have given this 4-5 stars had it not stopped working on me. I had been using the free version of this app for months on my KFHD7. I prop it up in it case and use it like a digital frame, only I had this weather app up on it. I liked the changing scenes and as I have to go from building to building often for my work, it kept me informed of the weather before I went outside.

I recently purchased the paid version to eliminate the adds. But now, suddenly it won't seem to load. I tap the icon and the screen just goes blank. It sits there and does nothing. If I try to get out of it, it comes up and tells me that "Weather HD is not responding". Well, duh! So I have to close it. I can't use it now. I'd say pass on this app until they get the bugs worked out for the Kindle Fire HD. I hate saying that being an IT guy myself, but it's not like the platform I'm using is something odd or out of the ordinary espcially for an app sold on AMAZON.COM!

What changed? I paid for this app and it has stopped working? WTH? Fix it! It's not like the Kindle Fire HD is some off brand! Make this thing work again! I really loved and used this app all the time. I guess I'll go back to the regular digital photo frame app to show me pictures at my desk instead.... :(

<update 04/15/2013> - The loading problem has gone and this app works fine now. Don't know what happened but I'm happy with it. Looks fantastic without the adds. I have changed my rating to 5 stars now.
on December 26, 2012
I keep having to reset this app for my Kindle Fire HD. I love the app when it is working, but that isn't very often. I am disappointed in this app. I purchased it so I expect it to work well. The app does work well when it works that is why I'm giving it 2 stars, but I am very disappointed with how rare it does work.
on January 30, 2013
Disappointed with the selection of The Kindle Fire HD for Apps. So even more disappointed when one of the few they have doesn't really perform well. Weather HD kept crashing my tablet and force closing.
on January 5, 2013
IT DOES NOT WORK. IT CAME UP THEN DISAPPEARED. VERY DISAPPOINTING.
HOW CAN I RELOAD THIS PRODUCT? PLEASE CONTACT ME.
on November 29, 2012
It has been working just fine the last couple times I started it up, but in the beginning I would click on it and just get a blank black page, nothing there. This has happened several times. At one point I uninstalled it then reinstalled. It has been working for a couple weeks now without the blank page. Hope it keeps up. If it hadn't been for the blank pages on starting I would have given it 5 stars.
on April 25, 2014
Everytime I would try to check the weather on here, it would say that it was updating and to try back, well, how many times can you try back before you get tired of it? I waited about an hour and decided to clear it off and start all over, still did not make a difference
I got this to replace my other weather app.
I'm very happy with this purchase.
The info is accurate and the graphics are killer.
Good app, recommended.
on December 5, 2012
I think I would like this if Los Angeles is the only place I wanted to know, it will not let me add any other cities. I push the add button I add then push, done and nothing happens, any one out there that can help me. Thank you
on January 25, 2012
I liked the scenery of the snow, rain, clouds, etc, but I noticed there didn't seem to be quite the information I was seeking but rather more focused on the pictures. Perhaps the developer could put the usual stats for each city that most apps come with like humidity, feels like, forecast, etc.
on April 18, 2013
The only thing working on this app and the 9.7" tablet (impression I10 with ICS update) that I have is the forcast, the video background is skewed to the left and is nothing more than a color blob on the screen, if there was a size restriction on the screen for the tablets it should have been posted.