Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Weather HD for Tablets
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on February 17, 2012
OMG. The graphics from this app is so beautiful and it does what it says. Gives me upto date weather information on almost any town from around the world.
It's very useful. You can choose to use the local time of the city in question or your current time. It especially looks good on my Kindle Fire.
You can try the free version (with ads) and see for yourself.
on June 20, 2012
looks great but it doesn't seem to know the right time no matter how your system is set. too bad because it actually looks very nice.
on April 23, 2012
add some music with it and it makes it that much more awesome! great price too works fantastic. works well on the Kindle but on cell phones.
on December 26, 2012
I keep having to reset this app for my Kindle Fire HD. I love the app when it is working, but that isn't very often. I am disappointed in this app. I purchased it so I expect it to work well. The app does work well when it works that is why I'm giving it 2 stars, but I am very disappointed with how rare it does work.
on January 25, 2012
I liked the scenery of the snow, rain, clouds, etc, but I noticed there didn't seem to be quite the information I was seeking but rather more focused on the pictures. Perhaps the developer could put the usual stats for each city that most apps come with like humidity, feels like, forecast, etc.
on December 5, 2012
I think I would like this if Los Angeles is the only place I wanted to know, it will not let me add any other cities. I push the add button I add then push, done and nothing happens, any one out there that can help me. Thank you
on January 5, 2013
IT DOES NOT WORK. IT CAME UP THEN DISAPPEARED. VERY DISAPPOINTING.
HOW CAN I RELOAD THIS PRODUCT? PLEASE CONTACT ME.
on May 23, 2014
This app has been well reviewed by others. I agree that the pictures are stunning. It shows temperature, wind speed, barometric pressure, precipitation for each city that you add to your watch list. It shows weather forecasts for a week or more. It's not as comprehensive as the Weather Channel, but its simplicity is its strength.
on April 25, 2014
Everytime I would try to check the weather on here, it would say that it was updating and to try back, well, how many times can you try back before you get tired of it? I waited about an hour and decided to clear it off and start all over, still did not make a difference
on April 8, 2013
This ap is amazing. I can find the most obscure places, always and get up to the minute weather for everyone I care about. It is easy enough to use and the pictures are so pretty. I have several weather aps and this is the "go to guy" for me.