Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 21, 2016
I agree. Where is the "News Top Stories" ?! If we want Sports, we go to the Sports section. Get back to the normal version, as this one is horrible. I'm now reading the Reuters and WRAL news Apps which have much more in-depth news stories. So disgusted w USA Today's new News format ! Come on ...get it together, "journalists"!
0Comment| 205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2016
What happened to the news!!! Out of 15 articles 13 are sports! Nothing about electoral college vote, murder in Turkey, attack in Berlin ! It has been this way for a couple of weeks!!!
11 comment| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2016
Free download for sure. Loads of news, sports, and weather. I'm pleased with the offering so far, but, a bit apprehensive about the privacy policy I read since I'm unsure what information Amazon and my Kindle shares with USA Today. They tell you right up front that they will use whatever information they gather however they choose. First junk mail I receive from a source I can tie back to this subscription I will uninstall it.
on November 18, 2017
Many of the stories are actually Ads pretending to be news
on October 7, 2017
I enjoy reading the news in this paper. I find the articles interesting.
on November 15, 2017
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THIS APP. It's THE BEST!!!!!!!
on April 9, 2017