Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,225 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,305 reviews
on December 30, 2016
Used to read everyday, not hardly worth the trouble now. If I wanted only sports I would click on the category right below Top Stories, which is Sports. Wow, there's an idea, put the sports stories there you bloody geniuses.
on December 26, 2016
Has gone from my favorite app for the last few years to THE APP THAT IS GOING TO BE DELETED soon. HATE the new format where 90% of the top stories are sports related. It used to be my Go To source for current news -- now it is GARBAGE. Don't waste your time on this "News" app. Like all good things, someone got greedy and stupid and sent this down the toilet...
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2016
I agree. Where is the "News Top Stories" ?! If we want Sports, we go to the Sports section. Get back to the normal version, as this one is horrible. I'm now reading the Reuters and WRAL news Apps which have much more in-depth news stories. So disgusted w USA Today's new News format ! Come on ...get it together, "journalists"!
on December 19, 2016
What happened to the news!!! Out of 15 articles 13 are sports! Nothing about electoral college vote, murder in Turkey, attack in Berlin ! It has been this way for a couple of weeks!!!
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2016
About 2 weeks ago I started getting Sports stories in the News section. The Sports and Life sections are showing stories that were originally posted 12 and 14 days ago. I tried Kindle/Amazon Mayday for support and help and they could resolve the problem and directed me to USA Today for assistance. Can you help you?

Crabsimon
on December 31, 2016
Where is the news? Sports keeps popping up instead. Please correct.
on December 18, 2016
I have enjoyed this news app until about a week ago. Now instead of the news around our nation being the Top Stories, sports are the Top Stories. There is a Sport section a person can go to for that kind of news!
on December 30, 2016
95% of the news is either sports or outdated by weeks. I have used this app for years but will be removing it from my Kindle Fire.
on January 2, 2017
This used to be pretty good, but it looks like it's not been updated in quite awhile. The NEWS screen is all Sports stories and there are very old stories in the other tabs. Deleting.
on December 29, 2016
Used app for years, but recently deleted because 90% or more of "news" stories are sports related

Since no useful news is provided here I reluctantly switched to CNN app.