Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 171 reviews
on March 10, 2013
I read the reviews left by others and, in desperation from having bought all of the "Diner Dash" offerings and virtually worn them out, I bought Supermarket Mania. I loaded it for the first time while in my doctors' waiting room. I was so "into " the game and enjoying myself so much, I was actually irritated when my name was called (on time, for once)! This game is so much fun, I can't wait to try the newest version, which I bought shortly after opening the first. EXCELLENT product and please keep them coming! I love the challenges as you progress in the game levels! (Although the one with 6 "celebrities" requiring 3,000 points/dollars leans toward TOO challenging.)
Keep the fun coming and I'll keep buying! You won't be disappointed if you invest in these games. Hours of fun await!! (Ok, I've done my consumer duty-back to the Supermarket I go!)
on June 28, 2012
As a lover of time management games, I knew I wanted this game. I tried the free version and then upgraded to the paid version.

This game is $4.99, but is worth more like $2.99. I expected more playing levels and more than one level of upgrades. Nothing doing in this one. You can upgrade once and that's it. I beat all levels at expert ability within 2 days.

I play this on an Android tablet, not a kindle and as soon as I bought the paid version I had issues with the game loading properly. Just about everytime I open this app it gives me a force close message. I try clearing the cache and sometimes that works other times it does not.

All in all, this is an amusing game, but I will NOT be spending the $4.99 on Supermarket Mania 2
on September 17, 2012
First off, $4.99 is a bit pricey for a game... however if you love time management games, the price is well worth it. When I start playing the game, I don't realize how much time has actually gone by until I happen to glance at the clock. I have to limit myself to a few levels at a time or else I won't get any sleep. It's challenging enough to keep you wanting to get to the next level without being so tough you just quit. They add in extra bits that make it more challenging like teenagers that make more trash for you to have to pick up so you really do have to manage what you do and the order you do it in. I give this game 5 stars because it's challenging, has good graphics and a cute little story line. I'm a huge fan of Diner Dash and now, this game as well.
on January 20, 2012
okay, now that I got your attention. This game was fun, I'll admit but for $4.99, not that amazing. I beat all the levels within 2 days. I thought the game would of been longer then this for nearly $5. The game is fun but not fun enough to pay that much. It ran well on the Kindle Fire, entertaining but the price should be lowered to at least $3.00 for how short and easy it was. I think I failed only one level through out the story mode. I haven't played the endless mode yet though (which I assume is just endless in one shop wich not much to really accomplish [I'm guessing]). For $4.99, i expected more
Overall, I don't recommend it due to the price, unless you don't mind, go ahead.
on December 17, 2013
I went ahead and purchased the game because it was only $.99 at the time and I really like games like this. I was pretty impressed and rather enjoyed playing. The only downfall was that it was so easy I beat it in two hours, I had time because I was waiting on appointments and such. I would have liked it to be longer and a little more challenging. There was one challenging level that took a few tries though, one where their were 11 thieves. As long as the price does not go up, I would recommend this game.
on July 4, 2012
This game is very fun and challenging. It has an arcade feel to it and graphics are great. I have played this and Supermarket mania 2 and both had me playing for hours without noticing. This game is fun for any age. I have played many app games and I consider this one to be one of the most enjoyable to play.
on March 18, 2013
This isn't as good as Supermarket Mania 2. But still entertaining. Keeps you occupied for a few hours if you are bored.
on March 9, 2013
I liked this on the pc and was excited to see it available on the kindle. I like there isn't anything else to buy.
on August 30, 2015
I have played this game several times. I have enjoyed it each time. Great for passing time. I also like the 2nd one. If you like Diner Dash or the Emily games, than you will enjoy this!
on January 12, 2012
Took all day, but you can win this game. Gave it three stars because there is a bug on the Kindle so it occasionally freezes and the count stops. kind of a silly plot of a girl who becomes a super grocer, but if I worked in the industry I would have found this game hilarious. the game gets suddenly harder until the last scene which is a real "disaster ". At $3, it is a fun way to be entertained.