Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: one size|Color: White|Change

Showing 1-10 of 905 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 964 reviews
on February 9, 2015
I am very pleased with product and happy to have my counter space back after using a towel for months. Mine holding 3 glass bottles, pumping and bottle parts no prob. Both levels rotate and it has grooves in 2nd tier to hold nipples to add even more room! Cheaper than others and from what I have read, a better product. Im all about function. We have a lawn out front so I dont need one in my kitchen :)
on April 16, 2016
If your child's like mine they make dishes faster than a rabbit can multiply. I use this drying rack when I hand wash the bottles as well as when I use the Born Free BPA-Free Quick Load Dishwasher Basket.

Pros:
- Doesn't take up a lot of room but holds a ton of bottles. I use the Dr. Brown bottles which have 5 separate pieces. Even with all these parts I can still easily store up to 8 bottles.
- Easy storage. You can fold down the prongs and snap the top and pole from the base.
- Everything dries evenly.

Cons:
- The bottom doesn't spin very easily. I usually hold one of the bottles and pray the whole thing doesn't fall over.

For the price you can't go wrong with this. I highly recommend this drying rack.
review image review image
on November 17, 2012
I had the First years spinning drying rack and thought that was great, but WOW does this one take the cake!

I love the fact the spokes do not come off, they fold down. BIG plus for me.

Its very sturdy, and less flimsy than the first years one too. I had to use a piece of electrical tape on the middle post on the first years one so it was thicker so the top rack didnt slide down, but that was no biggie to me and it got a lot of use thats for sure.

So i came on here a while back looking to get another, as i just had another baby so i needed a new rack for his bottles and breast pump parts, and i would use the other one for my 2 year old's sippy cup parts and stuff.

Well when i opened this one and set it up i fell in love with it, tossed the first years one and ordered another of these!

I have them both sitting on my counter next to each other and could NOT be happier. I put up pictures, if you want to see.

Holds a TON of weight, i have 4 to 5 breast pump funnels on the top at a time, along with the diaphragms, duck bills, breast cushions, bottles. Then on the bottom i put more bottles, nipples, collars, you name it. If i wash it for the baby it goes in there and it does its job perfectly!

I HIGHLY recommend this drying rack. You will NOT be disappointed!!!
on April 2, 2016
Our bottles and pump parts were taking up the entirety of our dish drying rack. Dishes were piling up in wait, nearing household anarchy and causing much distress. We were falling into "it's your turn, I washed last time" battles when we finally ordered this drying rack. The bottles, nipples, rings, and the plethora of pump parts are easily held on this space-saving, little, drying rack with ease. Suddenly, drinks taste crisper and foods taste richer (seriously, clean dishes are awesome). Life makes sense again. Now if only we could do something about the laundry...
on October 4, 2016
I was a little iffy about this at first as it looked flimsy and honestly a little ugly in the picture. But I have to say I am actually happy with this product. It works very well, and I am glad I chose to go with this option. It holds bottles, lids, it has ridges so you can slide the nipples in for easy drying, it rotates top and bottom with the base staying stationary. It has three leveled adjustments for the top row, so you can adjust the height or not use the top at all if you wanted to. You ca easily place 9oz bottles under the bottom, so it holds all sizes nicely. It also has a trey on the base that catches access water so it is easy to empty out. Good product! Glad I gave it a chance! Oh, and it is not flimsy at all. It is sturdy. :)
on June 9, 2017
Until my daughter was 4 months old, she was exclusively breast fed. We tried pumping and used a few bottles, but there was never that much need for this type of rack. For a variety of reasons, she is exclusively on formula now at 5 months old, and oh my goodness! This rack is extremely useful!

She is not a very regular eater, time of day and quantity varies day by day, so we wash bottles in bulk and dry in bulk always leaving a couple to use while the others dry. We could get away with only washing once a day, but we tend to wash more often (twice usually) because we're already in there doing other dishes. We use Medela 8 oz bottles, (since we had so much Medela stuff left over from breastfeeding), and they fit great on the bottom shelf, leaving plenty of room up top for caps and nipples.

Frankly, our dishwasher is annoying... The nipples never get really clean after just a hot rinse and the dishwasher-- they need a little scrub (OXO Tot Bottle Brush and nipple cleaner) and even with the "heated dry" setting on, the bottles don't dry in the dishwasher. SO having a place to hang the nipples and bottles out to dry is very nice when we decide to really sterilize everything once in awhile.
on July 12, 2017
When I purchased this item, our kitchen was starting to get overrun with the plastic grass bottle drying solution. We had accumulated so many bottles, like I am sure most parents do. Bottles for pumping and feeding quickly took over what little room was on the grass patch. I decided to give this a try, hoping it fit under my counters. If you don't have a lot of room from counter to shelves then make sure you measure before you order. All our bottles for feeding now go into this device to dry. I love that it has a double independent lazy susan design so I can twist it around to add bottles that have been cleaned. The nipple hangers are neat, though I end up putting them directly on the grates. It has helped clean up our counters as well. For the price I'm not sure there is anything better.
on March 13, 2017
I'm so glad and happy that I bought this Drying rack for my baby bottles, almost a month that I was using a paper towel and a towel for my baby's bottle, but now I'm so happy and contented for buying this, bottles dry easily, there's a lot of space to put on, Nipples and even my big breast pump can fit in this rack, and its movable so you can just turn around if you need something, and when your baby grows and needs for big feeding bottles you can just adjust the drying rack into higher one for the big bottles, so happy I bought this, too bad I can't upload pictures.
on May 12, 2017
Tgis drying rack is simply AWESOME. I use it to clean my various bottles and containers for my DIY essential oil products. The top and bottom both spin, it set up in mere seconds, and it seems to fit a huge variety of shapes and sizes.
I really really like this thing.
The prongs that hold the bottles upside down are exactly what I need. They may seem flimsy at first, but they can hold a fair amount of weight.
There are certain lines and holes that fit my plastic droppers, thinner items, and even bottle caps. There is a water draining panel that can be pushed in and out. I took 2 pictures to show you how it looks from the side, and how the surface appears.
Did I mention this thing is awesome?
review image review image
on June 17, 2017
This drying rack is fantastic. It's spacious and can fit so much - I've crammed so many bottles and bottle pieces on this and no matter how much it drips there's a little tray to remove water if really needed. All the pieces fold (and snap kind of) into each base and it can be taken apart into three pieces which makes storing it so fantastic! I got this and another brand's drying rack (Playtex) and I wish I hadn't gotten the other one because this one fits ALL of my needs! Pair this up with the Munchkin dishwasher cage....you're all set!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.