Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 16, 2012
I love this purse, but I do not like how there is no zipper pocket inside. There is a small pocket, but it's open. It's almost like a black hole, too, I can never find anything. Within a few days of me receiving this purse, the magnetic closure came undone from the fabric. I am still trying to figure out how to fix it. Luckily there is a drawstring closure. I just don't think it was worth the money.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! Bought it as a pick me up gift after a recent accident and adored it the moment I opened the package! The unique frayed/sweatshirt look draws lots of compliments and is a great way to show you team support! GO TIGERS! Perfect for everyday use!
on February 28, 2012
I ordered the Milwaukee Brewers Purse with the old MB symbol on it but that's NOT what was sent to me!!!! They have the Brewers current symbol on them. I so incredibly mad because I wanted to old school symbol. These were suppose to be my bridesmaids gifts for my wedding but no, I guess not! SO MAD!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.