Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 17, 2013
makes funky noises, and don't work properly. a monitor should not get feed back or static like this does. not a good choice.
on November 21, 2014
Works great
on September 11, 2014
Definitely a great product for the small price. Thought it was going to be cheaply made, but its not that bad and it works perfectly.
on August 31, 2015
Worked okay for first few months.
on September 28, 2013
The sound quality of this is pretty good, especially considering it's placed right next to an air purifier, I can still hear my daughter when she wakes up!
on December 18, 2012
This monitor gets the job done, but the sound quality isn't good--lots of static. The buttons are also sort of cheap so I find myself toggling them to get it to turn on.
on August 6, 2013
I didn't used yet, but I saw only 02 inside the box, can you tell me if it is another one inside, please let me know