Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

100%

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 24, 2014
Make great pee-pee-prizes for my three year old trying to potty train. Better than candy and cavities. Blah, blah, blah.
on January 17, 2014
My daughter loves them, and plays with them all the time. Parents beware, these are very small if you have younger children, but in comparison to some of the other squinkies I have seen, they are very cute.
on September 29, 2014
Bought as a gift for my girlfriends niece, she absolutely loved it.
on April 8, 2012
My kids loved these squinkies. We couldn't find them in any store. They shipped fast too! We are all very happy!
on November 12, 2012
These are just adorable and I love miniature collectables so I've added them to collections. I have series 1, 2 & 3 and will get however many more they make.
on January 4, 2013
These are recommened for those who like to collect and play with Squinkies. Great addition to our collection this holiday season.
on April 14, 2013
These little Spongebob figures & his friends are adorable. Hid them in Easter eggs!!! Great variety & colors for kids.
on April 29, 2013
The squnkies are really funny, my kids love them because of the size. My kids are collect them in different topic