Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 6, 2012
This 2nd season or the continuation of the Spartacus Saga is not as good as the 1st season.
Being the fact it starts Very Slowly and builds and builds to an Incredible Ending.
I did however enjoy it very much so, especially the last 3 episodes. They caught me off guard for what happened at the end and I do so like it when that happens. Regular TV is Sooo Predictable and this threw a Huge Curveball, I Love That!
I will be patiently waiting for Season 3 I assure you!!!
on October 25, 2015
I didn't want this series to end! I just loved it from beginning to end. Lots of visual nudity in this, which was a tad of a shock, but it was the way of the times, I suppose. I loved the action!
on May 26, 2012
I only have one criteria for Movies, and that is: do they entertain me and are they believable. This whole series has met those. I too enjoyed how Andy Whitfield played Spartacus, after all he did introduce most that watched the series to the Character for the first time, but his replacement did a splendid job in the role as well. Sit back and enjoy without looking for messages.
on October 9, 2016
Can never have too much SPARTACUS! Great actors, great writing, great effects, amazing sets....AMAZING PLOT!
on May 23, 2016
This series is completely out of order, and the actor changed after season 1 since the actor playing Spartacus died, but overall I liked this entire series.
on January 5, 2016
Watched it in about 3 days time. Excellent production. The plot lines and subplots seem so much more advanced than Season 1, it always kept me guessing and surprised.
on September 25, 2014
Spartacus is awesome!! Andy Whitfield the original Spartacus sadly passed away after the first installment.
But after the shock wears off then you get used to the new Spartacus actor Liam McIntyre. Then the final installment gets you right back into it.
Awesome love all of them.
on July 6, 2015
A great presentation of this year's series famous Thracian gladiator. The benefits of Blu-Ray edition are very thoughtful. I personally like the great detail with which Starz creates its series and then the markets with high quality that leaves us wanting more and more.
on December 30, 2015
Feel bad about Andy Whitfield, but Liam is a fine looking Spartacus.. Enjoyed the series..But we knew from history it wasn't going to end well for Spartacus
on April 18, 2013
Liam McIntyre had HUGE shoes to fill by picking up this role after the incumbent (RIP Andy Whitfield) passed from Cancer. Liam did an excellent job and we were soon won over with the help of his friends GANNICUS and CRIXUS. Fantastic buildup to the climactic season "War of the Damned" !!