Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on December 5, 2012
The controls are very faulty regards the nice graphics and excellent gameplay, it is a bug in an awesome game, as well as being a bit chrashy (previous games from gameloft have been much worse though) but if you can dominate the controls and learn the tricks to stop it from chrashing this is a must have.
on June 26, 2014
I got so excited when I saw this game was in the app store.But then when it finished downloading when I started to play it the game said I do not own this app plz read this and can this game get updated to where it works on every kindle fire.
on May 14, 2016
Not bad on kindle fire, but wish the game was longer
on June 15, 2013
I always loved tom Clancy games but I was mad when it was not available and I stupidly downloaded it so I ask again to given a refund in coins
on June 17, 2014
Cool and addicting game with great graphics that can really kill time while playing. Only dislikes are the controls can be glitchy at times and wish there were more levels to play.
on February 6, 2012
it has a very good and long campaign, great graphics, and amazing nonlinear multiplayer. The controlled do glitch up sometimes but other then that its my favorite game on my kindle.
on September 10, 2012
The game has a lot of cool features but has terrible grafics. And has a lot of glitches that happen over and over again. and multiplayer only has team battle and battle. over all this game is not worth 6.99.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
It is hard at first but when you get beget it gets easier. And when your on a mission it gets dealt fun.
on February 10, 2012
I give 4 stars due to crashing and lag. I have this game on my iphone and love it its awesome on kinfle fire too but needs an update due to the crashing and glitches in controls.
on February 24, 2012
this game would be amazing on the kindle fire if the controls were not glitchy but....they are and I regret spending 5 bucks and storage on tthis