YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Beauty & Grooming Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Ryan Adams Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 209 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 220 reviews
on March 1, 2012
I really like this set of games. Yes, there are some things about it that aren't perfect, but it's a lot of fun for 99 cents! The directions for the different games are clear and the games are easy to learn. Highly recommend.
on February 8, 2012
What does this have that the EA app is missing? Two deck Spider variations. Just like EA, you can use the qwerty keyboard option to weave the cards from column to column. Also like the EA app, in some of the solitaire games like pyramid, you are confined to using the directional keypad. There are five or six spider variations in this app. I would have liked more variety. Golf, Golf Pyramid, and Tri-Peaks are all variations of same type. EA has more variety but no two deck games. The Poker games scores for ten hands. The separate app available called Poker Solitaire, scores 12 hands. If you like Solitaire, I recommend all three apps.
on March 22, 2012
Let's face it, you didn't buy your kindle for its gaming capabilities, but don't hesitate to indulge yourself a little. This is a very solid package, and the games play as well as you'd expect on an e-ink display. As a bonus, it even tracks how many games you've played and how many you've won(ok, maybe not a bonus if you really suck at cards like I do, some stats are better left unknown).

Note: if you are used to playing Spider Solitaire on a windows pc, the layout of Spider in this package is a bit different. Its a bit off putting at first, but not a deal breaker. Just thought you might want to know :)
on March 26, 2012
Not happy with this product at all so far...I just wanted a standard solitaire game and instead this is a collection of odd varieties of the game. Someone will like it I'm sure, but for me it is a big YUCK!
on April 2, 2012
I was disappointed in this game it came with no directions as how to play it on my kindle. You could start the game ok, but if you only wanted to move a few cards there was no directions on how to do that.
on May 5, 2012
Within the last 2 months I purchased "Solitare Buddy Gold" from Amazon for my Kindle Touch because it has a number of different solitare games. I especially like playing Spider Solitare and found that Spiderette Solitare was most like the Spider Solitare game I am used to playing on my PC. I have tried to play "Spiderette" along with several other games on three or four occasions. I find it very difficult, impossible to play. The directions which come with each of the included games are not helpful for me. I have had the impossible difficulty of trying to move cards from the game once the pile is complete as directed. "Solitare Buddy Gold" has been an exercise in frustration for me. Think twice before you attempt to purchase it.
Regina C
on March 28, 2012
Just purchased this and I cannot figure out how to get to the instructions? I have a Kindle Touch. HELP, please!
on April 25, 2012
there are no directions
I find it hard to play
Please send some directions
you could have made the game easier
on October 20, 2012
Bought this for my wife's new Paperwhite. She has been addicted to the EA Solitaire game since she got her old Kindle Keyboard. This was the only active solitaire that was compatible with the Paperwhite. The EA version was not. The difference is night and day. She hates the user interface, the game selection, etc. Being a touch device, she hoped for a solitaire similar to the one I run on my Kindle Fire, with a drag and drop interface. Now I have to hide my Fire or I'll find it on her nightstand with a dead battery whenever I need it. We need an improved solitaire for the Paperwhite NOW.
on March 20, 2013
I love being able to take along my Solitaire games to fill in boring times on rides or in waiting rooms. This is the perfect way to do it!! This version has MANY different games to play and it has been fun experimenting with the ones I have never played before. It has very helpful instructions on how to play every game on the menu. Excellent at an excellent price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.