Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 213 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 224 reviews
on May 5, 2012
Within the last 2 months I purchased "Solitare Buddy Gold" from Amazon for my Kindle Touch because it has a number of different solitare games. I especially like playing Spider Solitare and found that Spiderette Solitare was most like the Spider Solitare game I am used to playing on my PC. I have tried to play "Spiderette" along with several other games on three or four occasions. I find it very difficult, impossible to play. The directions which come with each of the included games are not helpful for me. I have had the impossible difficulty of trying to move cards from the game once the pile is complete as directed. "Solitare Buddy Gold" has been an exercise in frustration for me. Think twice before you attempt to purchase it.
Regina C
on March 22, 2012
Let's face it, you didn't buy your kindle for its gaming capabilities, but don't hesitate to indulge yourself a little. This is a very solid package, and the games play as well as you'd expect on an e-ink display. As a bonus, it even tracks how many games you've played and how many you've won(ok, maybe not a bonus if you really suck at cards like I do, some stats are better left unknown).

Note: if you are used to playing Spider Solitaire on a windows pc, the layout of Spider in this package is a bit different. Its a bit off putting at first, but not a deal breaker. Just thought you might want to know :)
on March 1, 2012
I really like this set of games. Yes, there are some things about it that aren't perfect, but it's a lot of fun for 99 cents! The directions for the different games are clear and the games are easy to learn. Highly recommend.
on August 30, 2017
Unworkable. Only shows back of cards and no numbers or face cards.
on March 26, 2012
Not happy with this product at all so far...I just wanted a standard solitaire game and instead this is a collection of odd varieties of the game. Someone will like it I'm sure, but for me it is a big YUCK!
on July 7, 2017
Don't have it
on October 20, 2012
Bought this for my wife's new Paperwhite. She has been addicted to the EA Solitaire game since she got her old Kindle Keyboard. This was the only active solitaire that was compatible with the Paperwhite. The EA version was not. The difference is night and day. She hates the user interface, the game selection, etc. Being a touch device, she hoped for a solitaire similar to the one I run on my Kindle Fire, with a drag and drop interface. Now I have to hide my Fire or I'll find it on her nightstand with a dead battery whenever I need it. We need an improved solitaire for the Paperwhite NOW.
on December 16, 2012
compared to other solitaire games this one could have better graphics and the commands are somewhat clunky. I could not find a way to move less than the entire stack of cards from a pile. once i had played a game and finished then closed game, when I reopened it just brought me to end of game. i had no problem playing multiple games until I closed the game completely. no obvious way to restart and play a new game once it had been closed. I am sure there is a way it was just not obvious, therefore not worth the bother. the default Klondike game flips over three cards at a time and you have to go into commands to switch to classic one card at a time version.

It does have a lot of esoteric versions of solitaire if you want to explore other versions.
on August 17, 2012
This game has been out for six months, yet there is still no update for the multitude of problems within the program.

Just as one example, "Canfield" always states you have ten more cards in your tableau than you actually have. And to make it worse, the ten missing cards are unavailable during the game, thus rendering it unwinable. So it's basically a 42-card exercise in futility. I've got a deck here at home that's missing a few cards, and if I wanted to play an unbeatable game of solitaire I'd use it and save the money I've obviously wasted on this game.

Other game companies have had problems with their games that are usually addressed. Nickel Buddy has had six months, and where is a corrected version update?

I will NOT be purchasing any more of their products.
on April 2, 2012
I was disappointed in this game it came with no directions as how to play it on my kindle. You could start the game ok, but if you only wanted to move a few cards there was no directions on how to do that.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.