Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Florsheim Men's Getaway Fisherman Sandal,Brown,7 M US
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Size: 7 D(M) US|Color: Brown|Change

on October 28, 2012
I've been looking for 2E (Wide) sandals with a side strap to replace my well-used REI. It seems most sandal designs have moved to a draw-string since I bought my original Keens. (the side strap is a little more comfortable to reach with my limited range of motion)

That and the width eliminated REI and even Zappa as suppliers so I turned to old faithful, Amazon. My faith wasn't misplaced as they had a reasonable selection meeting my specs.

I liked the appearance of the Florsheim sandal and, since I've worn their shoes most of my life, it felt like a good choice. I can say the Florsheims are very comfortable with a nicely cushioned sole. They also had a wider range of size and width options than the majority of the alternatives.
on March 27, 2014
After 7 months office indoor use both of the the rubber soles were broken, cracked completely. I asked the Amazon, they said, i have to turn to the manufacturer. This is the end of the story.
on November 13, 2013
I like the look and feel of this shoe. I take a 10.5 in a fishermen's shoe, but have a wide foot. These 10.5 M feel ok, but are a little tight in the width.

Pros:
Very soft inside and out.
Firm outer sole.
Good construction.

Cons:
Metal buckle isn't well shielded from the foot. This may cause future problems.
Uses an elastic strap attaching the first leather strap to the rest of the shoe. Could break later.

Update 3/25/14:
After sending these back and purchasing something else, I decided to come back to this shoe. I purchased this in a 10.5 W3E, since no 2E was available. It's a little big, but no more foot pain! The high back on the shoe keeps it on my foot and even though it's a little wide, there is no slippage off my foot. I've been wearing this everyday for several weeks. I'll have to see how long it lasts. So far no problem with the Buckle.
on June 24, 2015
Looks good. Very comfortable. The size of the leg.
There is one drawback - it is quality. After the first walk torn
strap. I had to pay for repairs. And you are willing to pay for it shoes $100 ?
On the picture. After repair. Weak point. Sew immediately after purchase!
review image
on April 18, 2014
I tried on about five or six of the closed toed standard fisherman sandals. Problems with each one. This was a lovely slipper and fit great. HOWEVER, the appearance of the leather of the pair I received was not the lovely looking leather as in the picture. It looked cheaper. In retrospect, I should have exchanged for another pair to see if I could get something similar. Nevertheless, they will quite well and I will be a little more careful next time re: the appearance side.
on August 5, 2013
Based on my good fortune of other Florsheim products I ordered this Fisherman style sandal. I am so very pleased with them. They fit as advertised and are extra comfortable for a sandal. They have a Velcro type closure for securing product to the foot making it highly easy to get the correct pressure when securing to the foot. The leather top is very soft which allows for nice cradling to the foot. A delivery glitch occurred however the situation was rectified by customer service and sandals that were ordered arrived in an timely fashion.
I recommend anyone that is looking for a Fisherman style sandal buy the Florsheim model. They come in black or brown.
on December 15, 2013
I like these sandal type shoes because; 1) they are nicely padded - so are extra comfortable, 2) I like the covered toe area which makes it more dressy looking for going out; 3) the heel section has a cover which makes the shoe a little dressier too.

I like Birkenstock type sandals for casual daily wear, but if going to a restaurant or play etc., I think these shoes are very comfortable and they are a little dressier than open sandals.
on November 3, 2014
I dispared that I'd find another pair of sandals that fit me as well as my old ones did. These have come to the rescue. They are of fine quality and craftsmanship is excellent. The velcro strap gave me the fine tuning needed for precise fit. I'm tempted to buy another pair as a spare.
on May 30, 2016
Expectations were met, very comfortable, as of now no big issues. Only problem, order was duplicated, so, no gain, since, I have to return the extra pair. Things that happen, and customers pay for vendor mistakes. Once again, technology fail.....
on May 27, 2016
I used this model as office shoes for 3 years, daily. I ordered a new pair (exactly the same model and size) because my present shoes are getting older showing some wears and tears. I received my new shoes and it looked good, fit well. However, the strap was broken apart after walking for few minutes in the office.. Poor quality as compared to the shoes of the same model and size I purchased 3 years ago.