Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Florsheim Men's Getaway Fisherman Sandal,Brown,7 M US
Size: 7 D(M) US|Color: Brown|Change

on March 4, 2017
These shoes suck. Plain and simple. Don't buy them they are made horribly. As you can see by the photos the shoes are in great shape with the exception of where they failed. I take good care of my shoes and I have pairs that are 10 years old, and older. These are going in the trash just after a few times wearing them. From the very first time I wore these shoes the heals started to break down. Apparently there's some sort of blue plastic in the heals because every time I wore them the plastic was falling apart and I would be walking with parts of it under my feet inside the shoes. The heels are so broken down that the shoes don't even hold onto my feet. Walking through a mall the shoes just fly off my feet now.

These shoes really suck. For $100? Are you kidding me? Don't buy this junk! I will be contacting the manufacturer.
review imagereview imagereview image
on March 29, 2017
After 10 years of highly favorable service by a similar looking product (Clarke's "Charles" model, now discontinued), I tried this Florsheim sandal and am disappointed. Its sole is slippy on smooth surfaces and does not appear to be sufficiently durable for outdoor use in unsheltered areas. I am also skeptical of the durability of the flimsy "stretchy material" (not pictured in the "marketing photo") that is sewed between the leather shoe side-bottom and the leather shoe-top. Would have rated it 1-star for my intended outdoor use, but its okay as a house slipper.
on May 3, 2017
I have a pair of these that are 4 years old that are in better shape than the new pair I just wore 3 times. The picture looks identical to the old pair, but the quality is not there. I was astonished when the strap on one shoe fell off. The stitching is poor. My old pair are and always were comfortable and still look good. This new pair is not comfortable and now need repair. They do not have the look of quality that my old pair have. I would return these if I could.
on November 13, 2013
I like the look and feel of this shoe. I take a 10.5 in a fishermen's shoe, but have a wide foot. These 10.5 M feel ok, but are a little tight in the width.

Pros:
Very soft inside and out.
Firm outer sole.
Good construction.

Cons:
Metal buckle isn't well shielded from the foot. This may cause future problems.
Uses an elastic strap attaching the first leather strap to the rest of the shoe. Could break later.

Update 3/25/14:
After sending these back and purchasing something else, I decided to come back to this shoe. I purchased this in a 10.5 W3E, since no 2E was available. It's a little big, but no more foot pain! The high back on the shoe keeps it on my foot and even though it's a little wide, there is no slippage off my foot. I've been wearing this everyday for several weeks. I'll have to see how long it lasts. So far no problem with the Buckle.
on August 16, 2017
So far they fit great and very comfortable. Receive today and will follow up with another post in a week or so. To see how durable and if the stiching holds up...
on May 27, 2016
I used this model as office shoes for 3 years, daily. I ordered a new pair (exactly the same model and size) because my present shoes are getting older showing some wears and tears. I received my new shoes and it looked good, fit well. However, the strap was broken apart after walking for few minutes in the office.. Poor quality as compared to the shoes of the same model and size I purchased 3 years ago.
on September 11, 2016
We have trouble finding my husbands size, 12EE. He had worn out his last pair of sandals and we finally found these. Not as open as he would usually get, but because inventory was very scarce in his size, made this purchase. He does like them a lot. Very comfortable, a little dressier in appearance, good support. Would recommend.
on March 20, 2017
Even though I bought them my regular size and wide, they are still a little small, wish I could have gone a .5 size larger.
on August 22, 2017
Great sandals. Florsheim is a very nice shoe and these are both stylish and comfortable. Will use these both as casual and dressy casual for our trip to Hawaii!
on May 22, 2017
I really liked the shoes when they arrived, they fit great and looked good. However after about the 5 or 6th wear of them, the strap separated(see attached picture). I always thought Florsheim was of good quality but not these. To Amazon's credit, even after the return period had ended they agreed to refund my money.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.