Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 16, 2012
this was the best purchase. I love being able to type just like on a real keyboard. I have never liked the onscreen kyeboards as my fingers hit way too many incorrect keys when I try to do it. and the fact that keys are real keys and not a silicone keyboard is fantastic. this is definitely worth every penny!!!!
on March 30, 2013
Beautiful and useful addition to my iPad. Love the bluetooth capability, so useful in my classroom. Allows me to show student work instantly for immediate whole group reflection and instruction.
on December 17, 2012
I use it mainly with Evernote for studying. It does exactly what you think it would do by looking at its picture.
on April 20, 2015
Lost the enter key shortly after receiving.
on February 25, 2013
i bought the carbon fiber case and keyboard for myself months ago and it took a month to get here. so i was expecting it to take just as long for the white keyboard i bought for my wife. but it never came and it was really over priced but it was the only one that would ship overseas to my apo address. I WILL NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN AND I HOPE NO ONE ELSE DOES !!!
on November 22, 2012
Unfortunately, this replaced one that I bought in
July that lost a key button and it wasn't able to "pop" back on.
on January 5, 2013
Item returned due to incorrect purchase. Thought item could snap on Ipad to make entire back & front protected .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.