Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on December 31, 2016
Bought it as gift for my wife. She felt it is a little to large
on November 4, 2012
I'm from Australia and just bought the watch last week arrived here quicker than expected! Well packaged, great value for the price and a great quality watch !! Would highly recommend this watch !!

I am very happy to have purchased this watch from Amazon ! :D
on January 3, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my wife. It is her favorite watch now. The watch looks beautiful with the white dial and white strap. The material used and the construction is of top quality. Highly recommended.
on October 31, 2012
I just love my Tommy Hilfiger watch. Being white it goes with just about anything I wear.The dial is easy to read and looks stunning , everybody comments on it.
on March 7, 2014
My wife really liked this watch. It is a casual watch but looks great. She wears it more often than her more formal watches.
on January 16, 2013
excelente producto, recomendado. 100% confiable, el producto esta en las condiciones presentadas por el vendedor lo cual indica que es responsable, gracias.
on April 25, 2013
I loved this watch! The band material, the size.. I recommend it 100%! It is a great watch!!! Looks much better in person than on photo :)
on December 23, 2012
Quedé muy contenta con la compra de este reloj.
Es sport elegante o sport dependiendo de la vestimenta.
Se ve muy bonito.
on November 21, 2012
Arrived on time, got it for my daughter she loved it, great purchase, good sale price. nice looking leather belt.Highly recommended!
This was a gift for my wife.
She like this kind of watches. This is a good and beatiful watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.