Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 740 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 864 reviews
on April 22, 2013
The pillow looked great, felt great, slept great. For about... 2 weeks. honestly, after that it was about as flat as a pancake and offered no support whatsoever. I would have expected more from a company like Serta. Washing, drying, or otherwise attempting to fluff the pillow back to life had no effect.
44 comments| 205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2015
These don't even deserve one star. They aren't Serta and is literally cotton stuffed in a piece of cloth. Ugh! What a scam. Getting ready to cancel prime as this is the second item I have order that's been bootleg.
review image
22 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2014
I needed pillows desperately and decided on this set for economic reasons and the reviews. Initially, these pillows were a fluffy cloud of comfort and content. Over two weeks, they slowly flattened and my fluffy comfort cloud was a bone of contention. There was no revving these pillows with fluffing. I couldn't put them in the dryer because two of the four pillows are separating along the seams and in fear of further deterioration. I don't know how to sew so I handle them with kid gloves when changing the pillow cases. I put two flat pillows together to get one pillow.
22 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2015
Undersized and ink-marked. I don't even feel comfortable using these.
on January 10, 2015
I'm always hesitant to buy products that boast of their recycled content, since it usually means that they've already been broken down at least once. It's usually a ploy to assuage consumer guilt, while lowering production costs and allowing a higher price.
These pillows are a prime example of that. When they first arrived, they were firm and pretty and thick. Two months later, they're pancakes. I'm a sound back-sleeper. I rarely move at all. They simply don't hold up. I like a firm pillow, and have searched forever for a pillow that lasts. I'm convinced that no one makes a good pillow anymore.
I called a hotel supply, and asked how often they recommend replacing their top-of-the-line pillows, and was told that most hotels replace them yearly. I understand cleanliness and image considerations, but those pillows aren't even slept on every night. At around 8 bucks each, these pillows aren't even close to that quality, but I also don't like someone taking my money and handing me a product that becomes useless for its intended purpose in less time than it takes for corn to grow.
on December 21, 2015
I was a little worried after I ordered these without looking at the reviews and saw that people were not getting Serta pillows but were getting knock off brands. I was amazing surprised when these showed up yesterday.
on December 16, 2016
I bought these because of their price and reviews. I was looking for a pillow that wasn't so fluffy that my head sinks into it causing it to suffocate me like the pillows I had just purchased a week prior.. But now, almost a year later they're starting to feel a little flat. I'm not sure if they're washer/drier friendly, but I'm gonna try and see if it poofs them back up without messing them up.. Otherwise, 2 pillows for this price that don't suffocate me is what I was looking for, and I guess most pillows are expected to flatten after a year unless you're paying for some special technology lol..
on February 26, 2017
I received Serta pillows was initially happy that they seemed well stuffed. Unfortunately because I sleep on my back, these puffy pillows made my neck crane forward and gave me a neck ache by the end of the week. It seemed worse after I washed them because of some bunching of the fill. I stopped using them and slept without a pillow until the neck pain went away. Maybe these pillows are comfortable when you sleep on your side, but I don't recommend them for back-sleepers.
on February 24, 2017
So far, I really like these pillows. They seem to be holding up their shape and fluff. I have been using them for a couple of weeks and I noticed that I am not waking up all night with neck pain anymore (I am a side sleeper). I would recommend these for someone who likes or is looking for a somewhat firm pillow.
on November 6, 2016
Despite using cases, the pillow is showing some discoloration after 6+ months.The pillows have mostly retained their shape. For the $7 price
paid I would say they are worth it. I use a stiff foam pillow and 2 of these and most of the time use them to sleep on my side.