Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on March 15, 2012
This is my 2nd vita case. The first one was the official travel pouch, which I didn't like for a variety of reasons -- too big, poor protection, etc.

I liked the idea of a hard case because I want to be able to throw it in my backpack/bag and not worry about other stuff crushing it. I worried about it with the other case.

This case is just big enough to fit the Vita. So if you want to fit other stuff in it, look elsewhere. The top of the case is matte black and feels kinda rubbery. The bottom is a glossy black plastic that looks/feels cheap. I wish the whole case was like the material they used on the top part. Really a minor complaint though. The vita fits perfectly into the case, there is no wiggle room, and there is a little tab you can pull on to help get it out of the case.

Overall I am happy with my purchase. I feel that it offers vastly superior protection to the other cases I've seen, I don't have to worry about the Vita getting smashed while in my bag, it's as compact as possible, and for the most part it doesn't look bad.
on January 29, 2013
There are a lot of cases out there for the PS Vita, and they range in price from a few dollars to "holy crap". Thrustmaster's case does its job protecting the Vita, and nothing more...and the price is commensurate. If you're looking for something to hold games and memory cards, this isn't for you.
on September 19, 2012
Some are looking for a Vita case which you can play without taking off the case. I wanted a hard case that will completely enclose the Vita so protection without dust getting in. If this is what you want, this is the case you need. The material is very nice, the cover snaps closed. You can put the Vita in this case and put in a bag with other things and not worry about Vita getting damaged.

It allows WiFi and 3G signals to get through the case as well. I got it used from Amazon for about $17, the one that I got was like new, great bargain.

I fully recommend this case for anyone who wants a hard, nice Vita case.
on December 1, 2012
Like other reviewers have mentioned, the quality is questionable. It feels like something that would be made as a high school project in order just pass the class. It fits my Vita snug - I almost feel like I have to jam it in sometimes as I have a small lanyard to wrap it around my wrist.

However, it's great for simply storing it when not in use in a drawer or something. Will keep all of the tiny scratches from pens and such away.
on July 24, 2012
Imagine a typical case that comes with your eyeglasses when you buy them, this is slightly less quality than that... or about equal. The Vita fits snugly and theres a little fabric tab to help lift the Vita out. It closes just like a eyeglasses case, just snaps shut loosely with no latch, so it's not an airtight case, but it works to prevent scratches to the Vita screen if you don't use a face protector. To me it's worth about $10 or less.
on March 13, 2012
This case is very cheaply made, the pictures don't do it justice at all. It is made of thin plastic and when you hold it you feel like you can crush it in you hands. It does however do the job its meant for. If you looking for a low profile case that will protect your Vita when throwing it in a bag, this case will do the job. All other cases i've seen look corny and are soft and bulky. This case is definitely over priced but with the options out there right now I don't regret the purchase.
If you just need a case to store your Vita when going on a trip or to school this case will do the job. It should be fine being thrown into your back pack. I don't think this case would withstand a substantial drop, but hey take care of your things and don't drop them.

Overall i give this case a 3/5. It works and it is the only decent case available for Vita, but its not as nice as it looks in the pictures.
on July 29, 2012
I wanted a hard shell case that looked nice and that was easy to use. While the actual product itself is a little cheaper looking than in the picture in the description, it still looks decent. Even though it's mostly plastic, the case feels very sturdy, the hinge mechanism that closes the case is also pretty solid. It's a snug fit for the vita and there was enough space left in there that I was able to fit my 4th gen ipod touch (with its tpu case) on occasion.
on July 6, 2012
Compared to the gluttony of other cases out there, this one is king. All others cost $20-30 retail and yet look very cheap. This case was purchased for $18 but looks as sleek and sexy as the Vita. It works as advertised and looks the part.
on September 14, 2013
The product arrived according to plan. I arrive in good condition because it was well packed. The packet size was perfect. I recommend this dealer. Very serious and especially according to the specifications llegun was on the page we. I congratulate the dealer for its seriousness.
on November 30, 2012
It does its job of keeping my vita safe when I use it to travel. It is like a big glasses case that the vita can fit into and has a glossy back. It looks nice to have but I'm a little worried that like a glasses case the hinges might wear out over time but hopefully that will not be for a while.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question