Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 466 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 495 reviews
on December 8, 2015
Ordered 150 of these for wedding invites as a cost effective way of sending them out. After 120 envelopes were addressed and stuffed, we went to seal the envelopes and the adhesive was pretty much nonexistent. We ended up going to office depot and buying personalized labels so we could use those to seal the envelopes shut. I tried sealing it by licking it, and then again with hot and cold water and they never set up.

If I could go back and do it again, I would never use these envelopes. They are advertised with the strip to pull away so they seal and all 3 boxes of mine did not have those strips and the adhesive was junk.

Go buy these from somewhere else. I would ask for a refund and return these, but we've already taped all of them shut and just put them in the mail.
on May 20, 2016
I purchased these 4 X 6 eveleopes to mail out my new born baby announcements. These are really nice envelopes. They look and feel expensive but I don't feel like they are. I really liked that the shape is squared off and the envelops are self adhesive. I had to mail out about 100 announcements so these eveleopes save me so much time since I didn't have to lick each one. I will most definitely be purchasing these again when I send out her first birthday invitations. I recommend these envelops because they are so awesome and nice quality.
on January 5, 2017
I used 200 of these to send out my Christmas photos. They did not stick closed. One friend called and said the gift card was missing. That was a loss of $50. Another envelope came back from post office saying "Received without Contents." The photo fell out of the envelope apparently. At this point we are wondering how many are the recipients not telling us about. It is very upsetting. One recipient thought someone intentionally vandalized the envelope. Well, I had one of the sealed envelopes in my purse to be mailed to Sweden. When I got to the post office, I noticed the envelope was open. I thought maybe I forgot to pull the tab to allow adhesive to stick. Not true. It just was not adhering. Fortunately I was able to tape that one closed.
on June 8, 2015
There isn't much to say about plain white envelopes. The paper feels nice. I bought them to send with bridal shower invitations which are including recipe cards, so we can create a "family and friends recipe book" for the bride to be, so the guests can mail the cards back to me in advance of the shower. They are a good size for that purpose, and would nicely fit a 4x6 photo, with a little room to spare, because they are 4.25" x 6.25". The peel off strip is nice - beats licking the envelope.
I bought these envelopes to use with greetings that I had designed and printed myself. I had designed the card to fit on a standard 4x6 photo and had it printed through Costco photo to save some money (its about $.15 to print a picture, yet close to $1 to print a card). These envelopes were super convenient and didn't leave my fiance and I with the gross taste of glue in our mouths. I would definitely use these again to mail photos in the future.
on June 25, 2013
I ordered these hoping they would be a little thicker. They are pretty much just large plain simple envelopes with a Redi Strip on the back. Nothing really special about them. I probably will not order these again as I find them to thin for my needs.
on April 16, 2017
Cheap, cheap, cheap. The envelope is almost transparent & the adhesive is scanty & doesn't extend even close to end of flaps. Can't imagine ever mailing one of these.
on April 26, 2017
Bought these for my Baby Shower invitations and I would not repurchase them. I usually use tiny prints but I was trying to save some money. I had my invites printed on 100 lb cardstock and thought these envelopes would be suffice as other reviewers said they used them for invitations. Wrong. They are thin and feel flimsy--it made my invitations feel cheap. But did it serve its purpose of holding things together in the mail and sealing along the sticky part? Yes, thats why the 2 stars. Good if you're sending perhaps a thank you note or a check to pay your electricity bill (because who cares about quality when its being mailed to a bill collector?). But, if you are using it for professional reasons or events--do not buy these.
on January 25, 2017
I had some coupons for a promotion printed on 4x6 photo paper. I thought I'd mail them in small standard envelopes but they didn't fit. After exhausting all my choices in town, I just knew Amazon would have them :) The envelope is pretty good quality, the seal stays closed (vs some envelopes that don't necessarily seal right). I will be buying these again in the near future.
on April 18, 2012
I searched in stores for envelopes for 4x6 pictures and could not find any, and of course I should have checked Amazon first! These envelopes are perfect, I printed invitations on a 4x6 picture and they slid smoothly right into the envelopes. It does not fight tightly into the envelope as there is a little space for it to wiggle around, but not too much. I particularly love that I do not have to moisten the seal, just pull a strip and stick it shut.