Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on January 13, 2017
no complaints..i love it...the baby loved it...cozy...comfy...easy to move around in....it is not heavy at all...the colors are vibrant...
on February 9, 2017
We travel a lot & it was becoming a hassle to take my son's bulky stroller on trips when it was not necessary as he got older. This stroller is very great for travelling. It works well for those that are tall to push the stroller around. It also works well for tall kids as my son has always been on the taller side. It reclines back almost all the way. There is sufficient storage and it is easy to use. My son really likes it!
on September 8, 2013
The stroller is very nice. It's lightweight enough for me to get it in and out of the trunk with one hand as I hold my son in my other arm. Easy to open. Love the harness strap. And absolutely love the part you can flip up or down for the babies legs. BUT, the canopy is a JOKE. Completely useless. The only reason it is still attached on mine is because there is a pocket on the back that I keep my phone in rather than having to pull it out of my pocket. I will be purchasing a different canopy for it.
on April 23, 2015
We needed to downsize strollers so we went with the Mia Moda Facile Umbrella stroller. It definitely saved space and has still been able to with hold all the traveling and packing. We are on the move a lot. It took a little getting used to but overall I'm very happy with the purchase and would buy it again!!
on July 10, 2016
I love this stroller! I had one in orange for my son and it recently broke, after 3 years while using fir my daughter. I slammed my van trunk against the handle. I purchased another for my daughter now.
on December 10, 2012
Product is a little stiff at first, so the first few time that you have to open and close it will require some muscle but after that the joints get a little better. The stroller is very light compared to the stroller that came with our car seat travel system, and it folds down to a very small size too.
on May 3, 2015
I am planning on returning this stroller, onr the strap is unadjustable its heavy. The sun protector canpoy doesn't work properly. Fasle advertising. It doesn't stand up to its name.
on December 6, 2013
Love the stroller, it's wide between the wheels so you don't trip over. But it should have the shoulder strap, longer conapy and replacement parts. One of the wheels need to be replaced and i can;t get it anywhere. Also the foot rest one side is broken and i can't replace it
on June 16, 2013
The only thing that could be better is the sunshade. The handles are tall enough, it reclines all the way back for nap, folds easily, drives through most terrain and is lightweight. Love it! Best stroller I have ever purchased!
on December 14, 2012
I like the stroller for its lightness and ease. I bought it for my grandchild's visits. What could be greatly improved is some sort of sun shield. The hood does absolutely nothing toward protecting little eyes from the glare of the sun.