Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on June 16, 2012
The description was pathetically lacking details otherwise I would not have made the mistake of ordering this. The figures DO NOT MOVE. They are permanently attached to the base. This would probably be fine for some collectors who are looking for something like this but my son wants to actually play with them, he wants the arms and legs to bend and move and stuff. He was somewhat disappointed that the figures were just statues. Nice quality, look durable and nice. Unfortunately, not good for what we wanted them for.
on October 8, 2013
If I could give no stars on this, I would. Instead of receiving these three figurines, I was sent Spider-Man, Captain America and Wolverine. Amazon is zero help because these are fulfilled by another company. Another company who apparently thought it was okay to substitute other figurines instead of what I ordered! I already paid significantly more than I would have paid from Marvel, just to get the Hawkeye figurine. ABCToys stinks.
on January 3, 2014
My 5 year old daughter (yes, girls like the Avengers as well) loves them. I was a bit disappointed to run across the same figures in a big box store - and they were on sale for $5 each. Other then the bloated price tag... they are a nice, small, set of non move-able figurines. Probably won't by buying anymore of these online.
on January 30, 2014
Bought this because my nephew loves Hawkeye. The picture and the description said Hawkeye. The set that arrived didn't include Hawkeye. Too late to return before Christmas. Very disappointing.
on October 12, 2012
My son wanted an Avengers cake for his fourth birthday and if you have seen some of the options available it's pretty sad. So we got these action figures to put on top and they were perfect. This option game him something to play with after his birthday and you can't beat the price. All of them arrived on time and in new condition.
on November 19, 2013
These are NOT TOYS! They are figurines made to sit on a shelf, not to be played with! There are each permanently attached to a base. I wish I would have read the reviews before purchase. I find it hard to believe that people have their children play with these.
on December 24, 2013
Because the service and the product were spectacular, everything was as requested, therefore recominedo all buy the product. Also the store is completely reliable, it delivers what it offers
on May 21, 2013
Purchased these for my sons Avengers bday party. We used them for the tops of his cakes and after the party the bases break right off and he used them to play with! Love them!!! Very satisfied with quality and appearance!!
on January 8, 2013
I bought it to put on my boy's birthday cake and it looked great on it! They don't move and each figure came with a base, perfect to put on the cake. After using on the cake I removed the base and give to my son to play with and he loved it!
on March 7, 2013
My son loves the Avengers and anything to do with them so this was a big hit. I just impulse bought them and did not notice that the toys were on stands that can not be removed with breaking them. Kinda like the old army guys.