Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ARC International Luminarc Irish Beer Label Pub Beer Glass, 15.75oz , Set of 4
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on September 3, 2014
I bought these glasses because it looks really nice. I'm just impressed that it is of good quality too. Seems sturdy and the balance and weight are just perfect. It's very easy to wash too and the design are printed very well onto the glass it does not show any hint of wearing off despite everyday use and washing. It's a great collectible and beer glass in one.
on October 10, 2013
I gave it 5 stars because I love how the glasses look! They are just perfect, well balanced and weighted - what I had been looking for in a 16-oz. glass. The logos are very well done and will not wash off. I use mine every day - I gave away the other 3 to family members who admired them. Makes a very nice present.
on March 27, 2014
None of these have leaked beer on me yet, which is the only real requirement of a beer glass. A++
on June 16, 2016
Love these glasses, Even nicer than the picture. Solid and a little heavy, like real bar glasses. I keep them in the freezer and they keep my beer ice cold. Would definitely purchase again. Would make a nice gift for your beer drinking friends. Buy a set. Heck, buy two.
on November 12, 2015
Got these for my dad, who just returned from a trip to Ireland, as a birthday gift. I wish it would have had the Murphy's Irish Stout logo instead of Guinness but that is a minor quibble. I could have gotten just a set of the Murphys but their reviews weren't as good about the logo's durability like these glasses had. Despite my comment about the Guinness brand being included, I liked the variety of brands represented and my dad really loved the present. He said it would help him always remember a great trip. Good present for yourlself or someone else that appreciates Irish beer and wants to pretend or remember with their own pub glasses.
on January 1, 2016
These are very sturdy glasses. I purchased them as a gift for my husband and he loves them. He had several of this style already, but has had them for years. So, over time, the different beer logos have worn off somewhat in the dishwasher (those were not from this seller). I would only have liked it better if this set had 6 or 8 glasses instead of 4. Otherwise, I am completely happy with this purchase.
on December 15, 2013
My friends loved the gift. It is a good holiday gift for alcohol beverage consumers
Overall good. Good.. Good. Good
on July 9, 2014
The printing on the first set was heavily smeared on all four glasses. Amazon send a replacement immediately, and on the second set it is only a bit smeared on two. So, good glasses, but poor quality control.
on March 9, 2016
got this for my husband for Christmas we are switching out our plain glasses for ones with beer logos on them and these are great we have had them for 3 months and washed them in the dishwasher and the labels are still on there they are great we love them
on April 15, 2014
I sent these as a gift to my very Irish brother in law and he was surprised and very happy!