Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530

on July 19, 2012
if you have any experience with the lego Hero Factory line this will be beyond easy. i got the Marvel and DC superheros and built them in a day. Hulk was cool, but my favorit is still LEGO Super Heroes Iron Man 4529
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 18, 2012
My son received this toy for his 5th birthday a couple weeks ago. This was his first Lego "set". He has some Trio Blocks, but never legos. He spent just over an hour on a Sunday afternoon and with no help whatsoever came out and showed his dad and me his finished product with a huge smile on his face. He loves the Hulk! He was so proud of his accomplishment and his reminder stands on his shelf for him to see each day. It has simple enough to follow directions and was manageable for a literally just turned 5 year old. He wanted more, but I can't seem to find them for Christmas for the right price so we will wait until they come back in stock at local Target or Walmart and buy Iron Man and Capt America. This was a perfect toy for my son and I can't wait to get into the world of Legos with him!
on August 5, 2017
good
1 helpful vote
on March 1, 2017
grandson loved it
on January 20, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my nephew. I could not find it in any of my local stores and tried Amazon not expecting to find it there either, but there it was at a great price. The Hulk was fun to put together and display. Although my nephew is only five, he and his dad had a great time putting this together and interchanging parts with the other Super Heroes as well. Too bad there isn't a special case from Lego that would hold the pieces for each Super Hero available.
on May 15, 2014
My nephew loves this toy, however I was a bit disappointed at how small it is when assembled. I thought, for the price I paid, that it would be either bigger or more intricate. Regardless, my nephew loves it and that is what is important.
on October 7, 2013
We now have the Hulk, Captain America and Ironman. My boys loved putting to getter and playing with them. They are easier to play with than legos. They do not fall apart as quick.
2 helpful votes
on February 3, 2017
Good
1 helpful vote
on January 29, 2013
The Hulk has joined the Green Lantern, Cap't America and Iron Man in the extinction list. Why has Lego terminated these characters? Easy to build, looks great and a great action figure to play with and rebuild after child destruction after saving the day!
on March 8, 2016
My son had fun playing with this