Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 8, 2013
In old lemonade stand games, I felt like I was learning a bit about how to balance all aspects of the lemonade business. I had to keep enough supplies on hand, perfect my recipe (and change it depending on the weather) and keep my customers happy. But in this game, I feel like I'm just rolling dice. For example, even after you buy the expensive "weather app" to help you predict the weather better, the weather doesn't make sense. Your prediction will be that it will be rainy and 50 degrees, so you won't buy as many cups, and then it'll end up being sunny and 104 degrees! The worst weatherman in the country couldn't make that big of a mistake. And why do you have to buy new cups every day instead of using leftover cups? You can only control how much sugar goes into your lemonade, and the feedback on your recipe is ridiculous. I'll put 2 pinches one day, and someone will say it needs more sugar, then I'll put 3 pinches and someone will say it has too much. There doesn't seem to be any skill involved in this game. It's just too random.
2 helpful votes
on November 26, 2016
i returned this app because it was very repetitive and boring.
on August 26, 2012
Play Gray, I have to give you some credit. This game came out well.

The game lemonade stand gives you 30 days to make as much money as you can from operating a lemonade stand. Before each day, you decide how much sugar you put in the lemonade, as well as the cost of lemonade, if you're going to advertise, and how many cups you will use. You will see the weather forecast (which is never right, I never pay it any mind) to determine if you should keep the stand open or not.

I recommend you go to (shop)>extras>barometer to predict the weather better or (shop)>extras>weather app to predict it a lot better.

Good things-this a time-murderer, it's entertaining.
-It's nice to see how you can stack up high scores.
Bad things-THE stinky IRS.

A good game!
on December 26, 2012
I love lemonade stand it is a good way to learn how to run a buisness. Lemonade stand is fun.lemonade stand can be hard or easy.In lemonade stand you can buy stuff that will make your lemonade taste better.In lemonade stand it will tell you the tempature and it will predict if there is going to be many people around or not.In lemonade stand it will tell you how much money you earned that day.In lemonade stand it will also tell you if you sold all of your lemonade that day.In lemonade stand you can pick how many pinches of sugar you want for a cup or how many cups you want to sell that day.The customers in the game lemonade stand will tell you if you need more sugar or if theres too much sugar or that they love it.
on February 8, 2013
It's a cute premise, and I've enjoyed playing a few times. However, the novelty wore off fairly quickly. I find a setting that's pretty ambitious (choosing the number of cups, cost of advertising, and amount of sugar), and then am able to use the same numbers for several days of the game. I also find that occasionally the slow reaction time of my e-reader causes me to hit "OK" more than once, and then when it catches up I've skipped over several screens of information unintentionally. For the low price, and low tech format, I feel I got my money's worth in the few times I played it.
on June 11, 2012
When I first saw this product, my initial reaction was, "A business game? This looks boring, but could be okay." It sat on my wishlist for weeks and I had an extra 99 cents on a gift card, so I figured I'd give it a shot.
It was addicting. Every day is different, and eventually, you can stratagize, which of course helps you in business.
This isn't even a good complaint, but my only one is that the forecast can be 50 degrees off one day and 10 the next, and sometimes you can go for days without any virtual customers.
Other than that, this game is sweet (ba dum schhh!) and I definetly recommend it.
on February 23, 2014
Its OK if your really really really really really bored. Every once in awhile I make a huge amount of money-buts it has nothing to do with talent or skill. There is a random screen that shuts you down that sometime comes,once,twice,three times a game or more in a row or not-just whenever-so there is really no point. And you cant control the weather.Like I said ,a game of chance-not skill.Im disappointed. Even for a buck- it still boring
on May 19, 2012
I played this game online until it was taken down.

You get $20 to start, and you build up by buying extras that have various effects (make your advertising more effective, make your lemonade taste better...etc)...the most amusing part is how darn wealthy you can get.

I have, personally, scored over $104,000 at the 30 day mark. Don't think that's typical, though--it does involve luck, including the "a parade goes by and you sell everything!" event, which I got several of.

It's great for making the "aww I only made $4,500!" "ONLY!?" joke..
on May 29, 2013
The game play was slow and boring. There were few available choices, for instance, you could only alter the recipe by adding or reducing the amount of sugar. The game gets very repetitive and uneventful after only the first few turns and plays through it. Winning also seems to do less with playing the game strategically as with luck, which makes the whole thing kind of pointless. Waste of time.
2 helpful votes
on December 27, 2012
There's no way to try it first. Had I tried it first I wouldn't have paid for it. You figure if you pay a dollar for it you' should get something better than like a free game. This isn't even good enough to be free. Charging money for this will only do one thing...make people register their complaints. It can be stupid and free but a dollar is a rip-off. This deal is like when you hear the joke about the ad in the back of the magazine, "Last chance, send a dollar!" This is it!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.