Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lemonade Stand
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 8, 2012
This game really brings out the entrepreneur in all of us! I bought this yesterday and in attempt to keep increasing my total earnings I ended up spending over 2 hours on the game. This is the type of game that kids can learn from and adults can enjoy. Highly recommended!
on March 10, 2012
i love this game soooo much!!! its so cool like a fresh glass of lemonade! i like it because athough its fun and entertaining, it also gives you an idea about how buisnesses work. Therefore, i concider it educational. its soooo fun! LOL! beware: its extremely addictive....couldn't stop playing it...
when i looked at this game's reviews i was really suprised that there was only one! really suprising. i know that you will really like this game! i certainly do!
on January 8, 2013
In old lemonade stand games, I felt like I was learning a bit about how to balance all aspects of the lemonade business. I had to keep enough supplies on hand, perfect my recipe (and change it depending on the weather) and keep my customers happy. But in this game, I feel like I'm just rolling dice. For example, even after you buy the expensive "weather app" to help you predict the weather better, the weather doesn't make sense. Your prediction will be that it will be rainy and 50 degrees, so you won't buy as many cups, and then it'll end up being sunny and 104 degrees! The worst weatherman in the country couldn't make that big of a mistake. And why do you have to buy new cups every day instead of using leftover cups? You can only control how much sugar goes into your lemonade, and the feedback on your recipe is ridiculous. I'll put 2 pinches one day, and someone will say it needs more sugar, then I'll put 3 pinches and someone will say it has too much. There doesn't seem to be any skill involved in this game. It's just too random.
on March 29, 2012
I absolutely love this game! I used to play it on my cell phone years ago. It cost me at least $5.00 for it then then so this is a real bargain for $.99! Especially since the screen is bigger and the graphics are much better, even in greyscale.

This game is highly addictive as you try to earn money for extra school supplies through the summer. I love that the weather changes and you can change prices and how much you sell according to it. You can also use four different recipes. There are extras you can buy, like Kindle adds to promote your lemonde business. I thougt that was a cute tie in.

Overall, this is a great price for hours of addiction. Fun and easy for any age level. Works beautifully on my Kindle Touch.
on January 9, 2013
I even bought the "Weather Channel" upgrade in the game for $100 pretend dollars which I earned from my pretend lemonade stand. The "Weather Channel" upgrade supposedly gives you very accurate weather predictions, but sometimes the game would say the weather was predicted to be something like 90 degrees and very sunny and the weather would turn out to be about 65 degrees and rainy and no customers would show up. It's not much fun when the weather predictions are way off because then when you decide how many cups to buy and how much advertising to do, it's only based on randomness. If the game were updated to include more accurate weather conditions then it might actually be worth playing.
on February 23, 2014
Its OK if your really really really really really bored. Every once in awhile I make a huge amount of money-buts it has nothing to do with talent or skill. There is a random screen that shuts you down that sometime comes,once,twice,three times a game or more in a row or not-just whenever-so there is really no point. And you cant control the weather.Like I said ,a game of chance-not skill.Im disappointed. Even for a buck- it still boring
on March 29, 2012
I grabbed it for .99 cents. It`s quite fun and can become addicting. It could use a little work, I don`t like the fact that your extra cups don`t carry over to the next day, and the IRS showing up on day 2 will end your game quickly. But again for .99 cents it fun.
on March 9, 2014
The way to do the best at this game is just to click add to your price for as long as you are willing to wait. After playing the game about 10 times, I realized that the parade comes randomly regardless of price. Selling $250 cups of lemonade, I made 3,000,000 dollars by the end from three parades. The way to do better is just to make it even more expensive.
on May 29, 2013
The game play was slow and boring. There were few available choices, for instance, you could only alter the recipe by adding or reducing the amount of sugar. The game gets very repetitive and uneventful after only the first few turns and plays through it. Winning also seems to do less with playing the game strategically as with luck, which makes the whole thing kind of pointless. Waste of time.
on April 5, 2012
I really like this game. Great fun, addicting, and actually does take strategy. Not very realistic, but who said it had to be? Definitely worth the money. What I always do is go for the Ads on Kindle and Discount club Membership first. May take a while, but has great results. I think it kinda puts a bad image on the IRS. I hate it when I get shut down. Hard to stop playing. Highly recommended!