Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 3, 2016
the watch is great but did not get the yellow impact case and that was one reason I wanted to get the watch not happy about not getting the case. I still want the case because that's what it was to come with
3 helpful votes
on November 25, 2012
I guess I am your usual blue collar, almost ready to retire, worked for it all my life type. I love the quality, the heavy feel, size, and easy to read dials ( for old eyes)of the Invicta watches. This is not my first, but none have died, except for batteries after several years. The rest keep going to my inlaws overseas. This is the pro diver with the silicon band. It wears very comfortably, keeps time forever,and has a magnefying window for the date, which I love. It also looks like a watch for a working man, not some frilly thing with 32 different dials that don't tell you anything you need to know.

Dec 4, 2012. I guess I was a little hasty on the glowing review of this watch, as I just returned it. It lost 3 minutes in 2 weeks, and will not stay in sync on the date change. After the perfect experience I had with my first Invicta, which I sent overseas to an in-law(wish now I had it back); I felt safe in buying this one at a higher price. Maybe I just got a Monday watch, but I was really disappointed and probably will go with another watchmaker for the replacement.
on April 11, 2017
Invicta Men's 10917 Pro Diver Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch Nice watch but did not come with the impact case. I was very disapointed with this purchase. I contacted the seller and i got no response. The Band is very uncomfortable I had to swap it for a Nato Band. For this price its definently not worth it.
on December 11, 2012
This watch is great. It fits well, and isn't huge on my wrist (my wrist isn't very big). Some reviews said that the band was uncomfortable, but I disagree. The band fits well, and is soft and comfortable in my opinion. I havn't tried it out in the water yet, but I'm sure it will hold up fine. If it doesn't I'll come back and change my review. I really love the case which looks water proof by the way, but I havn't tried that out either.
on August 25, 2013
After only a few weeks, this watch started to lose time. After two months, it completely quit working. Now I have the option of paying invicta a $28 fee for 'shipping and handling' plus the fee to return the watch to them for repairs. They've already advised it could take 6-8 weeks(?) for this item or a lessor cost replacement to be returned to me.
Not the hassle I expected with a company of this size--If they spent as much time on the quality of their product as they do the container this watch was shipped in, they may produce a decent watch. Will not buy from them again!
on February 14, 2013
For being $79 Invicta with the yellow Tri-Case, I would give it five stars. For causing me to have the top wrist strap pin replaced twice on the first day of wearing, four stars. Almost lost the watch, both times! Only Dakota Watch at the local mall saved me from mailing this watch back. A $3.00 fix but still a pain. Check your band to make sure it is secure. Other than this issue, a great looking watch, essential functions and just the right size for me! I am 6' and 200 lbs. Thank you again Dakota Watch for saving this one when other name brand chain jewelers all wanted to send it away or sell me something else.
on December 4, 2012
Got this today and I am very pleased...the watch face is large (but not too large), and the band is just right. Some of the rubber / resin bands are stiff and uncomfortable or pull at the hair on my wrist. Not this one, it's very comfortable and isn't stiff at all. Couldn't be happier. The enclosed storage box is a nice addition as well, although it is HUGE. Way too big to sit on a dresser or a nightstand. But it's such a nice box, I think I will get some different foam for the inside and use it to store my pistol and extra mags...should fit nicely. All in all I would highly recommend this watch.
on November 26, 2012
The watch is good for the price. It is comfortable to wear and looks expensive for its price.
The impact case is just too big and honestly I did not find any use for it. It is good if you are taking your watches to maybe a war zone.
On a lighter note it looks like those nuclear hazard containers that we see in cheesy Hollywood flicks. So I would not carry this around in my luggage on flights, you never know when some over enthusiastic security guard tries to play Rambo !!!!
All in all a good value for money ....
on July 18, 2017
Nice watch. Sporty looking.
on November 7, 2012
I was looking for a divers and this caught my eye in the daily deals. It's a good size. It's big but not enormous. I'd say for comfort it would be a 4 star but that's just because of the band is just barely too big or too small due to the holes on it. Only complaint is the numbers on the outside rotate for a timer and if you have long sleeves on it can get spun without your knowing. Otherwise a great watch. The case is ridiculous as well! Huge case! Might turn into a hand gun case
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.