Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on November 3, 2016
the watch is great but did not get the yellow impact case and that was one reason I wanted to get the watch not happy about not getting the case. I still want the case because that's what it was to come with
on January 3, 2013
I wanted to wait for a while before I reviewed the watch. It's been about 3 months. When the watch first came my husband loved it! I wanted to get him something before we got married, and he wore it and fell in love. He also loves the box. But yesterday, the watch stopped working. So if I had reviewed this before 6 months was up like I have done with other things, the review would have been a little inaccurate. It's a lovely watch and I will be contacting Invicta to see if it can be fixed, but I have had watched for years with no problem, was a little surprised about this. But this is a beautiful watch and I would definitely buy another. Sometimes with watches you never know, so I hope it's some small problem, maybe a faulty battery.
on November 25, 2012
I guess I am your usual blue collar, almost ready to retire, worked for it all my life type. I love the quality, the heavy feel, size, and easy to read dials ( for old eyes)of the Invicta watches. This is not my first, but none have died, except for batteries after several years. The rest keep going to my inlaws overseas. This is the pro diver with the silicon band. It wears very comfortably, keeps time forever,and has a magnefying window for the date, which I love. It also looks like a watch for a working man, not some frilly thing with 32 different dials that don't tell you anything you need to know.

Dec 4, 2012. I guess I was a little hasty on the glowing review of this watch, as I just returned it. It lost 3 minutes in 2 weeks, and will not stay in sync on the date change. After the perfect experience I had with my first Invicta, which I sent overseas to an in-law(wish now I had it back); I felt safe in buying this one at a higher price. Maybe I just got a Monday watch, but I was really disappointed and probably will go with another watchmaker for the replacement.
on April 11, 2017
Invicta Men's 10917 Pro Diver Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch Nice watch but did not come with the impact case. I was very disapointed with this purchase. I contacted the seller and i got no response. The Band is very uncomfortable I had to swap it for a Nato Band. For this price its definently not worth it.
on April 4, 2017
Great watch. Looks good. Easy to set. Definitely waterproof as I shower with it every morning. Holds up just fine (I workout in it and no issues so far). Definitely a much better watch than you'd expect for $50
on August 25, 2013
After only a few weeks, this watch started to lose time. After two months, it completely quit working. Now I have the option of paying invicta a $28 fee for 'shipping and handling' plus the fee to return the watch to them for repairs. They've already advised it could take 6-8 weeks(?) for this item or a lessor cost replacement to be returned to me.
Not the hassle I expected with a company of this size--If they spent as much time on the quality of their product as they do the container this watch was shipped in, they may produce a decent watch. Will not buy from them again!
on October 27, 2013
This is a good looking watch which I've had now for a while. The band keepers are starting to tear, but I found replacements on line for a few dollars so no big deal. My biggest complaint with this watch is that is loses time, inconsistently, but it still loses time. It will keep good time for weeks, then lose a minute or two over a period of a couple days. I use it for work, as my knock around watch, so I haven't taken the time to try and get the problem corrected. If the watch kept consistent time, I would rate it higher.
on February 14, 2013
For being $79 Invicta with the yellow Tri-Case, I would give it five stars. For causing me to have the top wrist strap pin replaced twice on the first day of wearing, four stars. Almost lost the watch, both times! Only Dakota Watch at the local mall saved me from mailing this watch back. A $3.00 fix but still a pain. Check your band to make sure it is secure. Other than this issue, a great looking watch, essential functions and just the right size for me! I am 6' and 200 lbs. Thank you again Dakota Watch for saving this one when other name brand chain jewelers all wanted to send it away or sell me something else.
on December 4, 2012
Got this today and I am very pleased...the watch face is large (but not too large), and the band is just right. Some of the rubber / resin bands are stiff and uncomfortable or pull at the hair on my wrist. Not this one, it's very comfortable and isn't stiff at all. Couldn't be happier. The enclosed storage box is a nice addition as well, although it is HUGE. Way too big to sit on a dresser or a nightstand. But it's such a nice box, I think I will get some different foam for the inside and use it to store my pistol and extra mags...should fit nicely. All in all I would highly recommend this watch.
on November 26, 2012
The watch is good for the price. It is comfortable to wear and looks expensive for its price.
The impact case is just too big and honestly I did not find any use for it. It is good if you are taking your watches to maybe a war zone.
On a lighter note it looks like those nuclear hazard containers that we see in cheesy Hollywood flicks. So I would not carry this around in my luggage on flights, you never know when some over enthusiastic security guard tries to play Rambo !!!!
All in all a good value for money ....