Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 937 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 968 reviews
on June 21, 2016
I am a teacher, and these DVDs are awesome! In the past, I have only been able to show my students two or three different episodes, and they loved them! Now I have the entire series. I will be showing episodes as we cover that area in science. A great buy, and a classic series. I highly recommend for any adult that is a teacher or who has children that love science.
on December 22, 2016
I loved the series as a child and now my daughter can watch it! She is two and enjoys the show. Perfect for my uses but if I had been a collector I might have been a bit diappointed. The dvd box was new and sealed but a little beat up.
on November 3, 2014
If you haven't already bought the Magic School Bus for your child or children you should. My children, who are now adults, enjoyed and still enjoy watching the Magic School bus. I first bought this edition for my four year old grandson who is now six and because he asks every time it's time for him to go home can he take it with him. I purchased another copy so that he'll have one at my home another for his home. The Magic School Bus is fun, entertaining and educational. Heck, I enjoy watching it too!
on July 19, 2013
I watched this when I was a kid and it is great to see my son watching them. Netflix has the first season for instant viewing and my son just went crazy for them. We decided to buy him the entire series, after all it is educational. It was delivered on time and packaged well. All the DVDs work and we just love it. The only issue is that a few episodes are outdated, particularly the one where they go into space and take a glimpse at the 9 planets, which we know Pluto is no longer considered a planet. The computer episode is also outdated. It was amusing to see a floppy disk. All the same, it is still a great show where my son has fun learning about microbes, volcanoes, white blood cells and bacteria, etc.
on November 5, 2015
My girls love these DVDs. I homeschool both my kids. One is K5 and the other is PreK and I use these DVDs in addition to our Science curriculum. My girls prefer these science lessons over their actual curriculum. Videos are exciting and fun. I usually build off of the DVD lessons by also reading a book on the same subject matter and/or doing a corresponding experiment or worksheet. Even my two year old gets into the DVDs, "Mommy more yellow bus please!" (Magic School Bus)
on March 23, 2016
My son and daughter just started watching this series and they want more every time. Plus they love to tell me all they have learned after each episode. I loved that it came with an activity book, as well. Great series and highly recommended for little ones when learning science!
on May 11, 2015
Any Science teacher who has ever taught young (or even many old) students knows how great Mrs. Frizzle's adventures are at capturing the students attention to what can sometimes be difficult subject. What I didn't expect was for my own preschool son to fall in love with this series like he did. Now I need two sets: one for school and one for home. Yes this is the whole set and yes it is worth your money!
on February 17, 2016
My boys watch these videos over and over. I love that they are jam packed with great information and are a fun way to learn about science. They present facts in a memorable way and my 8 year old and 6 year old are always spouting off things they learned from the videos.
on December 28, 2016
Bought this DVD set for one of my son's X-mas gift. After opening we have played 3 different DVDs and one of the three is defective, Only played first Episode and it stopped working. Have not played the rest of the set but I'm not happy that one of the 3 DVDs isn't showing but one Episode so Disappointed because my son's loves these!
on March 20, 2013
DVDs are wonderful. We've had about half the collection for donkey's years on VHS, and the tapes were beginning to wear out. We also kept saying, 'don't you remember that episode...' about ones we remembered, but didn't have. Then I ran across this one day when I had been particularly frustrated and did some looking, and my boys (both teenagers by now!) haven't stopped watching the entire series since. Of course I just HAD to watch alongside..... Great format, great packaging, great price, and of course, as always, Magic Schoolbus is the best! Fun and educational both in one---what more could a mother want!