Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 29, 2017
I normally wear an X-large but it was very form fitting and I like to wear sweaters and/or a down vest underneath so I returned and got the XX-Large. The XX-large fits slightly bigger than the X-large normally fits but I have plenty of room for layering. Other than that I would say that I love the jacket. It is totally water proof, light, and keeps the wind off really well. More over this thing is so light, love using it as my outer layer when hiking/backpacking. Would buy again.
on November 23, 2016
I have used it twice and I am a big fella, 250 lbs but quite strong and not a big gut. The XL size fit very well and I performed construction work both days without feeling my motion was impeded.
on April 25, 2017
great!!
on March 29, 2016
I bought this for my boyfriend about 3 months ago. It fits perfectly and most importantly keeps him very dry in heavy rain! He works outdoors so a good rain coat is a must. This replaced a north face coat he'd had for 15 years. I must say, it looks a lot better than his old north face. Good looking and functional and a good price in comparison to other coats
on June 14, 2017
So far so good--lightweight rain protection that doesn't make me soaked underneath it from sweat (kind of defeats the purpose right?). A bit pricey but I think it's worth it for the technological advances.
on August 8, 2017
Its nice.
on November 14, 2016
I'm 5'10 172 lbs. athletic build, Medium fits me great but very little room for layering so I decided to get large which is perfect. This Jacket performed very well during my commute( riding bicycle) to and from work and every day use. First day of use during a heavy rain as expected this jacket did not disappoint, very impressed with the quality. As per the technical specification, if you are using this for activities such as hiking, biking or running you are going to have to use the pit zips to regulate you temperature and moisture build up inside the jacket. Just wish it has bigger pit zip opening vents, once the jacket is fully closed with the hood on breathability of the Gore-Tex fabric performs at a minimal level which is almost taking a shower with your own sweat ( this of course depends on the outside temperature and the base layer you are wearing. Inboard Gore-Tex material stains very easy, a pain to clean up even after a wash. Other than that the jacket is amazing, activating the DWR is as simple as throwing it in the drying machine for a few minutes on medium heat, have yet to reapply DWR maybe in a few months. I would recommend this jacket to any one, just keep in mind what activities you are in for this jacket has it's limitation.
on September 8, 2017
Quality material and a good fit. Not too tight. Well thought out design.
on February 22, 2016
Great rain jacket at a great price. If you want a true rain coat it has to be Gore-Tex and well made. As the name implies this is a minimalist jacket, couple pockets and a hood not insulated or lined. Like most Marmot products it's quality.
on April 12, 2016
This is a very high quality jacket and I recommend it as one of the best jackets in the price point. Definitely going to be wearing it for a long time and the investment seems to be worth it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.