Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 25, 2012
I love this song. It's upbeat and actually very uplifting. It's more of a "fight" song where you are going to battle and just to keep going. I like a lot of Taylor's stuff.
on October 10, 2012
Loved the movie and this song, although not in the movie itself, was great. One of few Taylor Swift songs I like a lot and have not gotten tired of yet.
on August 25, 2016
Such a great song! I loved the movie and this song goes with it perfectly. It's such a dark, haunting song.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Eyes Open is an all around great song. The guitar work on this song is fantastic. And the Lyrics are so well constructed! And very well sung by Taylor Swift. Everything about this song is spot on! This is 1 to listen to over and over again! :)
on December 1, 2013
This is probably Taylor Swift's best song. It's intense and compelling without being too cheesy and unrelatable. I'm not even about the Hunger Games, I just heard this in a store I was working at and liked it.
on May 29, 2016
Amazing song
on May 1, 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 24, 2012
This song takes me directly to District 9 every time I hear it. The movie was so epic, and this song represents everything about it entirely. A great song for anyone who feels like everything is closing in around them...keep your eyes open...
on November 16, 2015
love it!
on April 17, 2013
I am obsessed with this trilogy the song was made perfectly for it every time I hear it it reminds me exactly about the book and the fight scene