Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Ogre
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 16, 2012
This is one of the coolest toys I have ever purchased for my 3 year old son. Fisherprice, as usual, has made a very durable and fun toy. I like that it interacts with the castle too. The spring loaded grip on the hand is strong enough to actually hold on to other smaller objects like a knight or anything else that will fit in it. One thing to note about this ogre is that it is a lot bigger than I was expecting. To give you an idea of how big it is, if you have the dragon that goes with this Eagle Talon Castle set it seems to be a little bigger than the dragon. Not much bigger though. It's big! But it's not too big or too heavy for a 3 year old to pick up and play with. Fisherprice has made this light enough to be easy for kids to play with, but heavy/sturdy enough to take the pounding a 3 year old boy will dish out on it. Great toy! Highly recommend.
on April 17, 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old son. He has the Eagle Talon Castle, the Castle Dragon, the Battering Ram, and the Catapult, but has wanted this Ogre for a long time. Personally, I think the dragon is a much cooler toy because of all the movements it makes, but my son really loves this Ogre. When you bring the Ogre near the castle, the castle shouts "OGRE!!!!!" and my favorite feature is the man-shaped hole on the Ogre's foot where he can step on one of the knights and appear to have squashed him, though interestingly, my son doesn't seem to care about this feature. However, my son plays with this Ogre all the time, and his friends love it as well.
on January 2, 2013
My 7 year old son loved getting this gift. Its giant, makes a lot of ogre sounds, and can smash things. He liked squishing his other imaginext action figures in the bottom of the ogre’s foot. But he was a little bummed that it didn't come with one already in his foot. He also liked the mallet that is removable, to squash his other action figures.
on December 8, 2012
Great toy for my two young boys!!! Love it! This guy is much larger than I expected. Goes well with the castle.
on September 27, 2013
I purchased this for my 4 year old son for Christmas. Fisher-Price has thought of everything with this line of Imaginext toys. When you lift up the ogre there is a spot on his foot where one of the little knights goes to mimic being stepped on from the ogre. The castle interacts with the ogre and also the dragon. For instance when the dragon approaches it yells "dragon". I cannot say enough about this toy line. It is worth every penny and every little accessory that goes with it. Hours of playtime.
on June 10, 2015
I bought this for my 4 year old son to go with his other Imaginext toys. He totally loves it. It is very solid and very well made. There is a handle on his back which makes him move. When you squeeze the handle, he raises his arms and if you move him around his arms will swing around also. I love how the imaginext toys all interact together. Squeezing the handle on the Ogres back sends a signal to the Eagle Talon Castle warning the soldiers that an ogre is coming. My son bangs this ogre all around and it is still in one piece. It is one of his favorite toys. He also has an imprint on the bottom of his foot so when he stomps on on of the knights, the knight actually gets stuck in the foot. Its really neat. Very impressed with this toy! I highly recommend this toy!
on May 17, 2013
I purchased this along with the Knight set and my little 4 year old grandson absolutely loved it. It interacts with the Imaginext Castle that he already had. It's a very clever and fun companion toy and so far it's been durable for the amount of play time that it gets - nearly every day! Great toy~
on December 29, 2014
This big green Ogre was the highlight of Christmas for my little Imaginext fan. The Orge comes with a club that can fit in either hand. One hand can open and close to hold any Imaginext figure. He even has a Imaginext figure craved out in his foot so he can step on a figure and store him in his foot. The ability to stash a figure in his foot was a big hit for my little dude. The Orge has a big handle on the back so he can be carried around and to use a big trigger that raises his arms and makes him growl. If you put a figure in his mouth, push the tongue, he makes chewing noises. He came with a dvd for a silly little Imaginext story that highlights other toys and this Ogre.

If your little imaginext player loves this line of toys and you want a big old green Ogre in the house, then grab this guy!!
on June 18, 2015
I got this for my 3 year old grandson to go with his castle. He saw one while playing with a friend and it was all he talked about. So for Christmas I got it for him. I don't recall ever smiling so big as when he opened his present. He was so happy! It actually is quite big and it makes different ogre sounds.He was quite surprised when he got it near his castle that he already had, and it interacted with it. The club is removeable and he has a spot under his foot so you can step on one of the figures.But the extra figure didn't come with it, like I assumed it would. But I am very pleased with this purchase!
on June 6, 2016
My son got this as a 4th birthday present. He loves it. Great sound effects and fun extra features. I thought a little character would be included to go into the indentation of his foot but it was not. Luckily we have plenty of Imaginex characters who fit quite nicely. For parents - there is an off button so the ogre doesn't growl randomly when not at play.