Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2012
I ordered this for my Niece and did not realize the watch came with a tiara. She loves all things Barbie or Disney Princesses so I expect she will love this. Great value from Amazon. . I read on some of the similar watches coming with a dead battery but this watch has a plastic thing keeping the steam out so the battery is not being used until this is removed. The band is plastic I wish it were a nicer material but for the price I can live with it
on October 6, 2012
Received the back pack gift set as described EXCEPT!, i forgot the part about no minute markings on the watch, so put away the watch until i can get my toddler to figure out the minutes part. My bad. She does enjoy the tiara, and little back pack though..
on December 17, 2012
Cute. I have to remember that these items are sized and are rather chintzy for children. Not bad for the price, since a well renown chain department store sells this item at twice the price I paid....as done with other merchandise. Hope the gift is enjoyed!
on January 7, 2013
This set came with a watch and a tiara. I was only looking for a watch but I couldn't beat the price for the gift set and I am glad I got it, our daughter loves the watch and the tiara both. It was a hit christmas morning!
on December 21, 2012
I bought this just for the watch but it comes in a pack with a backpack and a princess crown. The backpack was really small. The watch was okay, but the kicker was the crown was broken on both ends. I sent it back.
on September 16, 2012
I bought this watch for my little niece, she just loved it. It does not look cheap like other plastic ones, a very good price.
on October 2, 2013
Price is right for a gift for a little girl. My granddaughter liked the case more than the watch I think. Princesses are always a hit.
on December 8, 2012
Makes a great Gift for little girls. The watch has a little lock on to save battrey. The quality of the bag, tiara and the watch is good considering the price u pay.
on December 17, 2012
My granddaughter was thrilled with the Disney Princess watch. She will not take it off! It is very attractive and reasonably priced. I would buy it again.
on December 19, 2012
I bought this for my neice christmas i know she sould love it because she is so much of a princess fan omg when she see the crown she will be jumping up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.