Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on November 19, 2013
Very tiny sample sizes. Too small to be of use for more than a weekend away. Outrageously expensive for what you receive.

I'm trying to return the item but Amazon won't accept it, and says: "For safety reasons, items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned to Amazon.com. Customers should dispose of hazardous materials according to Local, State and Federal regulations. Customers should contact their local government or local waste company for directions on how to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste."
on May 9, 2013
Was surprises how small the bottles were. They are not travel size, their are sample size. Travel size is 3oz. most don't even have 1oz in them. I really like philosophy products, but this is not right to sell as travel set, when they are really sample sizes.
on December 23, 2012
I've always wanted to try Philosophy products, and recently I decided to give the system a crack. This travel set is an affordable introduction to the line: the Purity Made Simple facial cleanser is gentle but effective so the small bottle will last me months (increasing the likelihood that I purchase the product again), the perfumed Amazing Grace body wash, lotion and perfume are scented with a light, fresh floral scent, and I've actually been able to re-purpose the travel bag as an ideal color-work knitting project bag due to the reinforced openings on either side of the zipper. The only negative I can come up with is the moisturizer - the sample was very small, and the product didn't work very well on my completely normal skin. Philosophy does make a more moisturizing formula, but the low volume of product to the high cost (higher still with spf) leaves me unse if I'd be willing to move off of my current moisturizer. All-in-all, I really liked most of the items included in this set and may order this it again just on account of the bag.
on January 27, 2013
I overestimated the sizes, they're much smaller (about the size of free samples you would get at department stores) than I expected! I would not rely on only these products if I was travelling because they wouldnt last long (atleast not the shower gel and body lotion). If you've never used philosophy products, this could be a good introduction (based on quantity / price). I liked all the products, except for "hope in a jar"; I read previous reviews where some commented that it smelt bad.. I thought how bad could a face moisturizer smell, and bas is an understatment.. first time I used it, I had to wash my face twice to get rid of the scent as I could not tolerate it. I tried to get used to the smell to see if the product was atleast worth it, but I could not get used to the smell, nor was it anything special.
on February 13, 2013
Bought as a gift for my 17 y/o bonus daughter. I was disappointed at how tiny these bottles were. I thought they were about 2x the size the came in. Next time I'll look more closely at the labeling. Not worth the money in my opinion at that tiny size.
on February 4, 2013
I love the scent of amazing grace, so I am getting use out of the firming lotion. The shampoo/body wash is so thick I was unable to use it in my long hair. The face lotion made my skin feel soooo soft, BUT it smelled awful! I tried it a few times, and I could smell it all day even under my makeup.
on January 7, 2013
I was kind of disappointed in this collection. The sizes are so small. I bought it as a gift and gave it anyway, but wish the sizes were a bit larger.
on December 1, 2012
Potential buyers should take a careful look at the product photo before ordering. The product bottles really are scaled in size as shown in comparison to the plastic zipper bag. I was planning to give these as gifts, and they arrived looking like all of the good stuff had already been taken out of the bag. The five tubes take up about 1/10th of the bag capacity, and they just rattle around inside. I am now searching for some nice sponges and travel journals to fill them up.
on February 1, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my newly-retired Mom. Let's just say I'm the best daughter ever...but aside from that, if you haven't tried philosophy products, do it now. They're worth every penny!
on August 26, 2013
I have been using Philosophy products for quite a few years and especially love Amazing Grace. It is the only product I use in the shower and love the clean smell.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.