Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,082 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,202 reviews
on September 5, 2012
I saw this movie with my new children on September 2012 at El Capitan in Los Angeles (a special showing). My three year-old daughter and my five year-old son sat there mesmerized for the duration of the whole movie. This movie has a beautiful story-line and wonderful execution. If Disney had touched up the scenery ("background") a little more, it could have easily been ready for theaters. Even as is, the winter scenery is well done. I actually think this movie might be my favorite of the four tinkerbell movies (and I have watched each of them several times with my kids).
The story includes a beautiful moment of personal sacrifice by Tinkerbell. She "gives up" something she values greatly to save those she loves (I cannot reveal details without spoiler alert). What a wonderful lesson for young ones! I would recommend this highly to any parent with a young son or daughter.
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
Ok, I normally think any newer 3D type of movies that Disney puts out to make more money tends to be a crap movie. BUT this one is actually quite good and I really do like it. It's a kids' movie, but it's still a genuinely good movie. This whole new franchise has actually grown on me to like it. I think it's a good movie franchise and now little girls and boys everywhere can dress up as a fairy. There are boy fairies in this series too, it's not just for girls, but it's mainly aimed at little girls.

The 3D isn't horrible, it's actually well done and pretty. The characters aren't bland or that annoying, some are, but it's mostly okay. I have a feeling the people at Disney used some Pixar people to make the background environments look better and the character design/animation as well.

Great movie for kids and people who like these kinds of movies. I think the director and screen writer made the characters easily identifiable with a younger audience because they're fairies but also with adults as well since the adults would probably be watching it with their kids and they don't want the parents to be that bored either. The characters have depth, and complexities that you would find in other Disney movies that isn't just aimed at a younger audience. I think they're stepping up their game into making a movie or set of movies to be better than just sub par.
on December 24, 2012
Im a 28 year old father who tends to watch a ton of movies with my kid, even if its TinkerBell or My Little Pony ha.

I didn't care for any of the other Tinkerbell movies but this one was actually tolerable for me and has a great story on sibling relationships. I highly recommend.
on March 20, 2013
My 6 year old loves this movie and I have to say I found myseld locked in too. Good storyline for kids and adults
on September 9, 2014
Great price kids loved the movie
on October 16, 2016
Great film for anyone of any age. For young children it teaches about moral courage and family bonds...for adults a reminder of moral courage and family bonds.
on March 10, 2015
Thank you for your exceptional job of handling this order. The movie is delightful.
on April 19, 2016
This review is only 1 star because the included physical Digital Copy disk is inoperative. It runs an .exe script that doesn't function and therefore won't unlock the content on the disk. The movie itself is fine, my girls really like this one among all the Tinkerbell movies.
I contacted Disney movie rewards and was told that I needed to contact the seller... well Amazon... make this better! Send me a code or a disk that 100% functions with ITunes. Need this fixed ASAP!
on August 9, 2016
Grand daughter loves it ,watch it every time she's here .
on December 27, 2016
Excellent movie. Our 3 year old granddaughter loved it!