Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on August 2, 2014
Keeps ice in cube form with minimal melting, all afternoon on hot patio in the sun. Very pleased. Nice design. Like that the lid flips up and stays, easier to get your ice out. I thought (after reading other reviews) I would have to buy a scoop, but the tongs can grab plenty, 2 or 3 cubes at a time. Also, I think a scoop would work well in a larger container, but would slide off at the angle you'd need to hold it in this.
on January 6, 2015
As with everything I shop for, I researched extensively before selecting this Ice Bucket.
I absolutely LOVE it. It is not only very attractive, it is also efficiently functional. It has a nice slip-grip bottom. The tongs are the best design I have ever used for pulling out ice cubes. We used this for our Family Christmas Party 2014...and it kept the ice frozen for several hours. I was amazed and very pleased. I highly recommend this to you!
on March 19, 2017
Like so many OXO products, well designed. Light weight, great tongs, everything I need in an ice bucket and I shopped around for a while.
on April 22, 2017
Keeps ice cold. Easy to use because the lid is attached!
on November 27, 2016
Leaks and water gets trapped between its walls
on July 10, 2015
I bought this bucket to replace one that I had for many years. This one is not only stylish but does a great job of keeping the ice cold. It got knocked off the counter and survived the fall with just a small break in the hinges to the lid. It still however operates properly.
on April 15, 2017
Very nice ice bucket. Tongs were great, too.
on December 31, 2016
The cover is supposed to snap up and spring back, but it broke the first time we used it.
on December 3, 2016
This is a little more utilitarian looking in person than on line but it does it's job well and we kept it. Ice will stay frozen in here all night and through to the morning. The top is black plastic. I thought the whole thing would be steel.
on February 18, 2016
Great value, works great.