Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on February 7, 2015
With a bluesy jazz feel to it this song hits the middle of the road. Not to bad but not excellent either. But definitely worth adding to my collection. I'd recommend listening to the sample a few times including one with your eyes closed to get a feel for it before you buy, which you should.
on March 1, 2013
Only got it because it was free but I like the song...to at least add to my overall collection. I'm a DJ and as such, I might be a little more critical but the basic review is that I don't hate the song...it's enough to keep in my main collection but for personal tastes it's going to stay there...it's not something that's going to be in my regular rotation say, in my car or on my mp3 player. Still would recommend if you know this artist.
on December 31, 2012
Song is good, sounds like rock & roll.... But i wish his songs were more like this. . . . .
on July 24, 2014
I have no idea when I bought this. i have never listened to this my whole life. I think I was greedy and claimed it when it was free or something.
on June 20, 2016
OK
on February 9, 2016
didn't like it at all.
on May 7, 2014
Very cool sound with a mix of piano, horn and other bluesy instruments. Nice voice reminiscent of the classic 1950's sound as well (Gloria).
on January 3, 2013
This song reminds me of old movies from the 50's that were full of rebel teenagers with hot rods and even hotter girls. You can dance and reminisce to it at the same time. I just wish it were longer.
on February 20, 2015